Join us at Great Eastern
At Great Eastern, making life great is part of our daily work - for our customers, business partners and especially, our employees.
Want to gain exposure and knowledge in the insurance industry?
Want to embark on a career with a leading insurance company?
Join us! Great Eastern does not just offer you a job, but an exciting career with limitless opportunities!
Join us as a Life Planner - A Great & Rewarding Career
At Great Eastern, Life Planners make a difference in the lives of others by helping them identify their needs and concerns, make informed choices and achieve their life goals and aspirations.
Join us as a Life Planner and earn up to $2,000 - $5,000 a month. If you are people oriented, dynamic, loves challenges and have a great desire to achieve excellent results, you can qualify for the Great Eastern Life Achiever's Club Awards and you get to go for overseas trips to regional and international destinations.
We will also provide you with the following business support :
- Continuous training & professional development by dedicated and professional team
- Mentoring by successful leaders
- Proven and well-structured career advancement path
Join us now as:
Full-time Life Planner - earn an unlimited income and a fantastic career prospect.
Part-time Life Planner - Earn extra cash in your spare time.
Call Alice Fung @ (673) 2233118 or email to:
Join us as an employee
Be part of our valued team
There is a secret recipe to Great Eastern's success and it only has one ingredient - Our People. Our great team is only possible with great people dynamics and energy. We are seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. As a high performer, it is our philosophy to constantly challenge, recognise, develop and reward you!
Think you are the right fit? Look no further!
We are currently seeking candidates in the following corporate functions:
- Head, Distribution Department
- Develop and implement recruitment and sales strategies for all distribution channels to achieve Company’s objectives.
- Collaborates with Agency and Bancassurance Representatives to expand sales force, increase customer base and sales numbers.
- Identifies and meets gaps in Training needs and Product lines for all channels.
- Oversees the daily operations of all distribution channels
- Administrative Assistant, Distribution Department
- Assist with the administrative duties of the Distribution Department
- Life insurance experience is an asset
- Brunei citizens and Permanent Residents only
- Be fluent in oral and written English and Malay
- Able to work independently and with others in a team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Possess a driving license
How to Apply*:
Submit your application letter, curriculum vitae with full personal details and copies of all relevant academic qualifications by Wednesday, 31st July 2013 to email@example.com or to:
Great Eastern Life Assurance Co Ltd
P.O. Box 420
Bandar Seri Begawan BA1779