1. I have received my PIN. How do I change PIN?
Call Lee Lee at 1800-248 2888. At the Main Menu, say "More Options", "Change PIN". Follow the voice prompts to enter the 7-digit of your NRIC, followed by the old PIN, then enter your new PIN (You may read out your PIN number or use the keypad).
2. If I have a PIN which was given many years back, can I still use it?
Please try it out by speaking to Lee Lee. If you encounter a login problem, please call us at 1800-248 2888 or email us at email@example.com so that we can re-issue you a new PIN.
3. What is Barge-in?
Barge-in allows you to interrupt the system by saying a command while the system is still playing the instruction or prompt. This is especially useful if you already know the option you want, and wish to access the option quickly without waiting for the system to finish playing its prompts.
4. Under which environment does the system work best?
The speech system has been trained and tuned to understand your voice. For the best results, speak clearly in your natural voice, and avoid any noisy environment or using a speakerphone. There is no need to raise your voice or to speak word by word.
5. Can I use the speakerphone to call into the system?
We do not recommend a speakerphone as it amplifies noise and Lee Lee may not recognise you.
6. Any tips for using the system effectively?
Speech recognition is a new technology gaining popularity amongst the general public. Here are some tips on using the speech application:
- Speak clearly in your natural voice
- Avoid noisy background and speakerphones
- Say "Help" if you need it
- To return to the beginning, say "Main Menu"
- Answer only the question that Lee Lee asks you
7. How do I end the call?
You can either say "GoodBye" or just hang up the phone!
8. How can I reach the Customer Service Officer?
You can say "Customer Service" at the Main Menu. To get to the Main Menu, say "Main Menu".