The following payment methods are available.
GIRO is simple, secure and convenient. It automatically deducts your premium from your bank account when it is due based on pre-confirmed dates. Click here for more information on how to register for GIRO and to print the GIRO form (Adobe Acrobat Reader required for viewing).
2. Internet Banking
You may pay your insurance premium via Internet Banking if you are already an existing iBanking user with the following banks. Simply apply for the password with the respective banks and add our corporation as a payee.
- DBS/ POSB
- Standard Chartered
3. OCBC Bank Branches
Cash or cheque payment can be made in person at any OCBC branches. Complete a yellow "Bill Payment" slip and submit it with your payment to the bank counters. Information required on the Bill Payment slip:
- Policy Number
- Name of Policyholder
- The option to be indicated whether payment is to be credited into either "GE Life 501-219000-001" for a Great Eastern Life policy or "OAC 501-025027-001" for Overseas Assurance Corporation policy.
Cheque should be crossed and made payable to "The Great Eastern Life Assurance Co Ltd" for Great Eastern Life policy or "The Overseas Assurance Corporation Ltd" for Overseas Assurance Corporation policy. Remember to write your policy number on the back of the cheque, and mail it to our Head Office address.
If you prefer to make your payment personally, you can visit our cashiers at our Head Office. Our Customer Service Centre is at:
Great Eastern Life
1 Pickering Street #01-01
Great Eastern Centre
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm (excluding Public Holidays)
Our peak hours are from 11am to 3pm.
6. AXS Kiosks
Payments for Great Eastern Life, OAC Life and Accident & Health policies can be made at all AXS stations.
Steps for payment are as follows:
- Select "Insurance" for the main tab.
- Choose "Great Eastern Life - Life Policies", "OAC Life Policies" or "Great Eastern Life - Accident & Health Policies".
- Choose "Premium", "APL" or "Loan".
- Enter Policy number and amount to be paid.
- Enter Name and Contact Number (this field is optional but it would be preferable to complete in case of discrepancy).
- Confirm payment details & proceed to make payment via NETs or cash card.
7. Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
For payment by telegraphic transfer, the details of our bank account are as follows:
- Name & Address of Bank:
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
65 Chulia Street
OCBCSGSG (Swift code)
- Great Eastern Life Bank Account Number with OCBC:
either 501-036925-001 (Singapore Dollars Policy)
or 501-009492-201 (US Dollars Policy)
- Name of Payee: The Great Eastern Life Assurance Co Ltd
- Other information required: Policy number and name of policyholder