Breast Self Examination (BSE)
A Breast Self Examination once every month could save your life! Read on to know the steps.
Do BSE once a month, 7 to 10 days after the start of your period.
Breast Cancer Foundation
Helpline : 6356 0123
Website : www.bcf.org.sg
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view: English | Chinese
Other write-ups that may be of your interest
- Staying Positive Was Her Strategy
- Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- The Evolving Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Breast Self Examination (BSE)
- What is a Mammogram? Is it for me?
- Myths and Truths About Breast Cancer
Click on the links for other webpages which may be of
your interest: Parent Matters - Parents
and Finance, Interesting Reads