Automatically split your bills over 12 months for selected Great Eastern Life and Great Eastern General insurance plans. For all other spends, spilt your bills over 3 or 6 months at 0% interest and earn up to 1% rebate.
Effective 16 Jan 2020, there will be a revision in the Great Eastern Cashflo Credit Card benefits. Click here for the new T&Cs.
|Interests free Instalment Purchases||Cash Rebates every month|
|Pay over 3 months when you spend below S$1,000*
||0.3% cash rebate with monthly bill below S$1,000|
|Pay over 6 months when you spend S$1,000* and more
*Only applicable for a minimum spend of S$100.
|1.2% cash rebate with monthly bill of S$1,000 and above, capped at S$100 a month.
Pay over 12 months for selected Great Eastern Life and Great Eastern General insurance plan and enjoy 0.3% cash rebates.
|0.3% cash rebate on your premiums for selected Great Eastern Life and Great Eastern General insurance plans|
12 monthly payments for selected Great Eastern Life and Great Eastern General insurance plans
Click here for the list of eligible products. Great Eastern reserves the right to make changes to the eligible products. Please contact your Great Eastern Life Financial Representative or Great Eastern Life at +65 6248 2211 for more information.
Simply charge your premiums to your OCBC Great Eastern Cashflo Card and your bill will automatically be split across 12 months instalment plan at 0% interest.
Fees & charges
- Age 21 and above
- Annual income:
S$30,000 and above for Singaporeans and Singapore PRs
S$45,000 and above for foreigners
Fees & Charges
- Principal card: S$160.50 a year (First 2 years free)
(Annual fee will be waived if you spend at least S$5,000 by each anniversary date of your OCBC Cashflo Great Eastern Credit Card)
- Supplementary card: S$80.25 a year (First 2 years free)
- The effective interest rate is 26.88% p.a. and is subject to compounding if the monthly interest charges are not repaid in full.
- Minimum payment: 3% of the total balance or S$50, whichever is higher, plus any overdue amount and excess in credit limit.
- Late payment fee: S$80 if minimum payment specified in the billing statement is not received by payment due date.
- Cash advance fee: 6% of amount withdrawn (minimum S$15).
- Interest charges for cash advance: 28.92% a year of amount withdrawn subject to compounding if the monthly interest charges are not repaid in full (minimum S$2.50).
- Extension of term: 3% of outstanding amount applies for 3- and 6-month term, and 5% of outstanding amount applies for 12-month term.
- Administrative fee: S$150 to accelerate payment of automatic instalments.
Sign up today
- Complete the Online Interest Form OR
- SMS GECFLG<space>Customer NRIC<space>Customer Name to 72377