Information on how to participate, Lucky Draw Rules and General Terms and Conditions form part of these Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions. By registering or taking part in this lucky draw, all persons agree to be bound by the Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions as set out herein, including all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time be made by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“Great Eastern”).
Lucky Draw Rules
1. The Great Eastern's “Diamond Sanctuary” Lucky Draw (the "Lucky Draw") is open to individuals of Great Eastern Women’s Run 2017 5km Live Great! Fun Run Category ("Participants"; each a "Participant") who satisfy all the conditions as set out below:
(i) aged 13 and above as at 12 November 2017;
(ii) collected a serialised diamond tag along the Diamond sanctuary zone in the 5km Live Great! Fun Run race route (please see point 2 for more details);
(iii) not Great Eastern Group’s employees, Great Eastern Group’s distribution representatives and members of the Great Eastern Women’s Run Committee.
(Great Eastern Group refers to Great Eastern and its related corporations.)
2. Each Participant must collect one (1) serialised diamond tag when they run through the diamond sanctuary zone which is approximately 1.5km away from the 5km Live Great! Fun Run start point. The Participants’ bibs will be marked after they have collected the serialised diamond tag. Strictly limited to one (1) lucky draw chance per diamond tag.
3. Great Eastern shall not be liable for any participant who fails to collect or losses the serialised diamond tag.
4. The draw for the winners will be conducted on 12 November 2017 at the Great Eastern Women’s Run Main Stage (the “Main Stage”) at around 9.15am (the “Draw Time”).
5. There will be three (3) winners for this Lucky Draw and the following prizes are available to be won:
(a) One (1) Grand Prize : 1-carat diamond solitaire necklace (worth S$12,000).
(b) Two (2) Star Prizes : 0.3-carat diamond solitaire necklaces (worth S$1,200 each).
(each a “Prize”)
6. During the Draw Time, the Participants have to be present at the Main Stage area and come on stage within one (1) minute from the time her name was announced. Failure to do so, the winners shall be deemed as disqualified from the Lucky Draw and a re-draw will be conducted.
7. Prizes won are not exchangeable for cash or for any other items.
8. Prizes are to be collected by the winners in person after the completion of the Lucky Draw. To collect the Prize, the winners are required to present the serialised diamond tag and NRIC/Work Pass to Great Eastern, and endorse on a redemption letter.
9. Great Eastern’s decisions in all matters related to the Lucky Draw, prizes and prize winners shall be final. No correspondence or appeals shall be entertained in relation thereto.
General Terms and Conditions
10. By participating in this Lucky Draw, each Participant agrees and consents to Great Eastern and its related corporations (collectively, the "Companies"), as well as their respective representatives, agents, the Companies’ authorised service providers and relevant third parties (the Companies and all the other foregoing parties, collectively, “Great Eastern Persons”) collecting, using and/or disclosing his personal data for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Lucky Draw and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern’s Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Purposes”) which is accessible from Great Eastern Singapore’s website, which the Participant confirms that he has read and understood.
11. In addition, by participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participant consents to the Great Eastern Persons collecting, using and disclosing his personal data in their records for the purposes of providing him updates and rewards about their products and services via:
- phone; and
- mail, email and other means of communication.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or other promotional materials or communications relating to the Lucky Draw, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. The Lucky Draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.