Terms and Conditions
During your registration process, you will be prompted to participate in the contest. If you have missed it during your registration, you can log in to your account here and navigate to participate in the draw under “Additional Details”
1. The Great Eastern's “JJ Lin Sanctuary World Tour 2018 Social Media” Contest (the "Contest") is open to selected individuals ("Participants"; each a "Participant") who have provided their complete information in the prescribed format or return completed consent forms to Great Eastern within the Contest Period (as defined below).
2. Participant must be 13 years and above on 22 July 2018 to participate in this contest
3. The duration of the Contest ("Contest Period") shall be from 0000 hours on 28 June 2018 and will end on 2359 hours on 22 July 2018.
4. To qualify for the Contest, the Facebook user must:
a. “Like” the Great Eastern Women’s Run Singapore Facebook Page,
b. “Tag” a friend in the comments section of the Contest Post and “Share” the post onto her own Facebook Page (Post settings must be set to public)
c. Be a registered participant of #GEWR2018 in the 5km, 10km or 21.1km Categories by 22 July. Participants will be required to opt in for the contest by checking the ‘YES, I WANT TO STAY IN TOUCH’ Lucky Draw box during registration (https://liv3ly.com/registration/event/gewr2018). Participants who have registered beforehand can login at https://liv3ly.com/participant/login/gewr2018 to check the box.
d. Provide complete information to Great Eastern Women’s Run at https://www.facebook.com/GreatEasternWomensRunSingapore (collectively the “Entries”; and each an “Entry”).
5. Each Entry submitted by the Participant should be made strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions herein before the Entry shall be deemed eligible for the Contest. Invalid or incomplete Entries will be disqualified from the Contest.
6. By participating in the Contest, the Participant represents and warrants for the benefit of Great Eastern that the information submitted in each Entry to Great Eastern is true, accurate, complete and up to date.
7. By providing the information required for the Contest, each Participant agrees and consents to Great Eastern, its related corporations (collectively, the "Companies"), as well as their respective representatives and agents (“Representatives”) collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves his personal data, and disclosing such personal data to the Companies' authorised service providers and relevant third parties for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Contest.
These purposes are set out in Great Eastern's Privacy Statement, which is accessible at https://www.greateasternlife.com/sg/en/privacy-and-security-policy.html and which the Participant confirms that he has read and understood.
In addition, by participating in the Contest, the Participant consents to the Companies and their Representatives collecting, using and disclosing his personal data in their records for the purposes of providing him updates and rewards about their products and services via:
- phone; and
- mail, email and other means of communication.
8. Each Participant will only be entitled to one chance of the Contest regardless of the total number of the Entries submitted via various form e.g. via online submission or completed consent form.
9. There will be five (5) winners in this Contest. The winners will only be entitled to receive a pair of concert tickets each to JJ Lin’s Sanctuary World Tour Concert (Category 1) in Singapore, regardless of the total number of the Entries submitted on Facebook or Instagram.
10. The Contest will be conducted on 25 July 2018 (the "Draw Date") and the winners will be contacted via a reply on their comment made on the contest post on Facebook by 31 July 2018.
11. The winners must stay subscribed to this campaign at the point of collection of the Prize. Failure to do so, the winner(s) will be deemed as disqualified from the Contest.
12. Great Eastern will notify the winners by post within five (5) working days from the Draw Date (Facebook). Great Eastern shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to contact and notify the prize winners.
13. The winners must respond to Great Eastern within 48 hours of notification via a Private Message with their Full Name, NRIC, contact number, race reference number and email address, to redeem their prize.
a. Prize redemption will take place at Great Eastern’s Customer Service Centre, 1 Pickering Street, Singapore within two (2) weeks from the date of confirmation.
b. Winners will be required to download the UPGREAT Mobile Applications for redemption.
14. The Prizes not claimed within two (2) weeks from the date of Notification Letter may be forfeited, withdrawn or given to a reserve winner at the sole and absolute discretion of Great Eastern.
15. Great Eastern reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw this Contest at any time without prior notice. The Prize is not exchangeable for cash or for any other items.
16. Great Eastern shall not be liable for any incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected Entries for any reason whatsoever or problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers or technical problems, or any combination thereof.
17. Information on how to participate in the Contest shall form part of these terms and conditions governing the Contest.
18. Great Eastern’s decisions in all matters related to the Contest, prizes and prize winners shall be final. No correspondence or appeals shall be entertained in relation thereto.
19. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or other promotional materials or communications relating to the Contest, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
20. The Contest and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
21. By participating in the Contest, Participants hereby agree to all the terms and conditions of participation in the Contest as set out herein, including all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time be made by Great Eastern.