Here’s your last chance to win a Love, Bonito e-Gift card worth $50!
Watch the video, participate in the contest on our Facebook and stand to win for yourself a new outfit.
In the final episode of this series, Kelly, Reena and Mong talk about their retirement concerns and the importance of planning early. Reena also shares with Kelly and Mong how they can safeguard their retirement with the GREAT Wealth Advantage plan.
· This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
· This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
· Investments in this plan are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the units in the Fund(s) and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. Please refer to Fund Details and Product Highlights Sheet for the specific risks of the Fund(s). Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
· As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
1. The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“Great Eastern”)’s – Great Eastern Women’s Run Live #Lifeproof Episode 4 Contest (the “Contest”) with the prizes being Love Bonito e-Gift Card worth $50 (“Prize”), is open to selected individuals (“Participants”) who have provided their complete information in the prescribed format to Great Eastern within the Contest Period (as defined below).
2. The duration of the Contest shall be from 1200 hours on 17 December 2020 to 2359hrs on 3 January 2021 (“Contest Period”).
3. To qualify for the Contest, Participants must:
Facebook participation mechanics
a. Like the Facebook page of Great Eastern Women’s Run (Great Eastern Women’s Run)
b.Tag a friend in the comments
c. Provide the correct answer to the question asked on the Facebook post
Instagram participation mechanics
a. Follow the Instagram page of Great Eastern Women’s Run (@gewomensrun)
b. Tag a friend in the comments
c. Provide the correct answer to the question asked on the Instagram post
4. Each Entry submitted by a Participant must be made strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions herein before the Entry shall be deemed eligible for the Contest.
5. By participating in the Contest, the Participants represents and warrants for the benefit of Great Eastern that the information submitted in each Entry to Great Eastern is true, accurate, complete and up to date.
6. By providing the information required for the Contest, each Participant agrees and consents to Great Eastern Women’s Run, its related corporations (collectively, the "Companies"), as well as their respective representatives and agents collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves his personal data, and disclosing such personal data to the Companies' authorised service providers and relevant third parties for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Contest and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern’s Privacy Statement which is accessible from Great Eastern’s website, which you confirm you have read and understood.
7. Great Eastern shall select three (3) Participants judged by Great Eastern (in its sole discretion) as Winners — two (2) on Facebook and one (1) on Instagram. Winners will be determined by Great Eastern from all qualified Entries. Only entries that meet all parts of the contest’s mechanics will be considered. Winners will not be qualified to participate in the Contest if they’ve won a Prize in the past 3 months. Names and details of the winner will be collected upon prize allocation. Each winner is entitled to Love Bonito e-Gift Card worth $50. Winners of the Contest will be contacted within one (1) week after the end of the Contest via a private message. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the private message by 10 January 2021, the Prize will be forfeited, withdrawn or given to a reserve winner at the sole and absolute discretion of Great Eastern. Should a Participant be deemed ineligible after the announcement of all winners has been made, Great Eastern reserves the right to disqualify such Participant.
8. Each Participant may make unlimited entries. However, Participants must tag different friends in each comment in order for the comment to be considered one (1) entry. Contest entries will be disqualified if profiles are determined to be fake accounts or spambots. Entries must be submitted by the deadline stated in the Contest post (the “Deadline”). All times stated are in Singapore Time, UTC +08:00. Great Eastern Women’s Run reserves the right to amend the Deadline at any time without prior notice. All entries received thereafter will automatically be disqualified.
9. Participants grant Great Eastern Women’s Run the rights necessary for distribution and public display of any content submitted as part of this Contest, and hereby grants Great Eastern Women’s Run on a royalty-free basis the perpetual right to exclusively and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on the Instagram/ Facebook page or elsewhere, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Great Eastern Women’s Run, whether locally or worldwide.
10. Participants also grant Great Eastern Women’s Run the right to use such participant’s name, likeness, biographical information and photo used submitted via various media channels for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Instagram/ Facebook page or the Contest or other promotions, and hereby release Great Eastern Women’s Run from any liability with respect thereto.
11. Great Eastern Women’s Run reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw this Contest at any time without prior notice. The Prize is not exchangeable for cash or for any other items.
12. Great Eastern Women’s Run shall not be liable for any incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected Entries for any reason whatsoever or problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers or technical problems, or any combination thereof.
13. Information on how to participate in the Contest shall form part of these terms and conditions governing the Contest.
14. Great Eastern Women’s Run’s decisions in all matters related to the Contest, prizes and prize winner shall be final. No correspondence or appeals shall be entertained in relation thereto.
15. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing or other promotional materials or communications relating to the Contest, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
16. The Contest and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
17. By participating in the Contest, Participants hereby agree to all the terms and conditions of participation in the Contest as set out herein, including all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time be made by Great Eastern Women’s Run.