Great Eastern Women’s Run 2018 Financial Review Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms & Conditions:
1. This Promotion is only open to the Great Eastern Women’s Run 2017 Runners (“Eligible Member”) who has yet to become a policyholder of The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“GELS”) and fulfills the following conditions:
(i) Successfully meet up with a Great Eastern Financial Consultant; and
(ii) Completes a Great Eastern Financial Review.
2. Each Eligible Member is entitled to one (1) goodie bag worth S$80 which consist of the following items:
· Adidas race tee
· Exclusive gym bag with sponsored contents
· S$20 Al-Futtaim shopping vouchers (to be self-redeemed upon receipt of letter issued by GELS)
3. In relation to Clause 2 above, each Eligible Member is entitled to only one (1) redemption, limited to first 1,000 redemptions on a first come first serve basis.
4. This Promotion is valid from 23 February 2018 – 18 May 2018 or until all 1,000 goodie bags are fully redeemed, whichever is earlier.
5. The goodie bag is not exchangeable for cash or for any other item.
6. Upon completion of the Great Eastern Financial Review, the Great Eastern Financial Consultant will arrange for another appointment to pass the goodie bag to the Eligible Member. Upon receipt of the goodie bag, the Eligible Member is required to complete a redemption form to acknowledge that she has received the goodie bag from the Great Eastern Financial Consultant.
7. GELS shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion (without any obligation to provide a reason) to replace or substitute the items as set out in Clause 2 above with another item of equal or similar value selected by GELS.
8. GELS reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw this Promotion at any time without prior notice.
9. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to GELS, as well as its authorised service providers and relevant third parties, collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your personal data, including disclosing such personal data to GELS’ authorised service providers and relevant third parties for purposes as may be reasonably required by GELS to administer this Promotion.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.