Taman Sari which means beautiful park as it says in the history. It is about ten minutes walk from the Sultan Palace southwest of this park and was built by Sultan Hamengkubowono in 1757. Creating a new style with the mixture of Javanese and Portuguese architecture, Taman Sari Water Palace is famous as a bathing place where Javanese royal families princes and princesses enjoy special and unique beauty treatments which has philosophy balancing jiwa, raga, sukma or body, mind and spirit.
- Up to 30% discount for all Spa Treatment
Terms and conditions
- Discount is only applicable with minimum purchase of any 2 hour spa treatment session.
- Discount would only be valid with the presentation of the Live Great card.
- Not valid with other discounts, vouchers, promotions, privileges, membership/loyalty programs, unless otherwise stated.
- Prior reservation required and subject to availability.
- Offers listed may be subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, Great Eastern Life shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- Great Eastern Life shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offers, or for the products and/or services provided by the merchant.
- Great Eastern Life and the participating merchants reserve the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Great Eastern Life’s decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.