UPGREAT is a rewards platform that allows all to enjoy greater deals and offers every day.
2. Who can sign up for UPGREAT and is it free?
UPGREAT is free for all to use. If you register in UPGREAT as a Great Eastern customer, you will be able to enjoy more deals.
3. How do I sign up for an UPGREAT account?
Download UPGREAT from the respective app store. Once downloaded, tap on “Sign up”, enter a valid email address and create a password. If you are a Great Eastern customer, please register and follow the steps as indicated within the app.
4. I have difficulties in downloading UPGREAT. What can I do?
Please use the latest software version of your mobile phone. UPGREAT is compatible with:
Please write in to email@example.com
2. What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
Go to the login screen and tap “Forget password”.
3. How do I reset my password?
To reset password, tap on “Forget password” at the login screen.
4. Can I delete my UPGREAT account?
Your UPGREAT account will be deleted automatically if it is inactive for 18 months.
5. How do I update my details? E.g. Phone number
To update your personal particulars, tap on “Manage Account” under “Me” tab.
For update of mobile number, kindly contact the UPGREAT team
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Will my details in UPGREAT be updated in my other Great Eastern’s account(s)?
Any changes in your UPGREAT account will only be reflected in the app and not in your other Great Eastern policies/certificates.
Please update your personal details for your policies/certificates. You can contact your Financial Representatives or Customer Service.
By Email: email@example.com
7. How do I verify myself as a Great Eastern policyholder in UPGREAT?
You may verify yourself after you have successfully created your account by tapping “verify now”. Otherwise, you may tap on “verify as a Great Eastern Customer” under “Me” tab.
8. How do I know if my UPGREAT account is linked with my Great Eastern policy?
Tap on “Manage My Account” under “Me” tab, tap “manage” My Great Eastern ID account and enter your log in credential, check that your user status is “Main”. The “Main” status identifies you as a Great Eastern policyholder within the UPGREAT app.
9. Can I have more than one UPGREAT account?
No, you are not allowed to have more than one UPGREAT account.
Great Eastern reserves the rights to disable, delete, or suspend your account if you invent a false persona or misrepresent your real identity.
Once your account is disabled, deleted, or suspended, you will not be allowed to create another account without our permission.
If the issue persist, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What should I do if my account is locked?
Please tap on “Forget password” and enter the email address used during sign up. Check your mailbox and/or junk box for instructions to reset your password.
3. During the verification as a Great Eastern policyholder, I did not receive the OTP (One-Time Password).
If the mobile number indicated in the verification process differs from your current mobile number, please contact us at email@example.com
4. The UPGREAT app is not working, what should I do?
Select the e-voucher that you want to use and tap on “Use it now”. You may be prompted to perform the following:
2. What is a merchant pin and where can I obtain it?
Please present the reward to the cashier/staff of the participating store. The cashier/staff will need to verify the e-voucher and will enter a unique “Merchant Pin”.
3. Where can I retrieve my Barcode & Promo Code if I accidentally tapped on “Use it now”?
You may retrieve your Barcode/Promo code from the “Transaction History” in “Me” tab.
4. Can I transfer my e-voucher(s) to someone?
Yes, you may transfer the e-voucher(s) to someone under the condition that the e-voucher(s) is found in “My Vouchers” tab. You will need to have the email address of the person you intend to transfer the e-voucher to.
5. How do I transfer the e-voucher and how do I know if the e-voucher is transferable?
All e-vouchers that are transferable will have a “Gift box” icon. Just tap on the “gift box” icon and enter the email address of the person you intend to send the e-voucher to.
6. How do I know if my friend has received the e-voucher I transferred?
You will receive a notification once your friend has accepted your e-voucher.
7. What happens if my friend did not accept the e-voucher I transferred over?
If your friend decline or did not accept the e-voucher within 3 days, the e-voucher will be returned to you in “My Voucher” tab.
8. What should I do if I entered a wrong email address when transferring the e-voucher?
The e-voucher will be returned to you in “My Voucher” tab within 3 days if left unaccepted.
9. Where can I see all the e-voucher(s) that I have redeemed?
You can view your “transaction history” under the “Me” tab.
10. I saw my e-voucher this morning and when I proceed to redeem, my e-voucher has disappeared. What should I do?
Your e-voucher is no longer in the app due to:
11. Why is my reward not found in UPGREAT “My Vouchers”?
If you have redeemed a reward using your UPGREAT points or won a reward through “Play & Win” and are unable to see your rewards in “My Vouchers” kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Do rewards have expiry dates?
Yes, all rewards have an expiry. Please check on the validity of the selected reward.
13. Why am I unable or having problems trying to redeem my e-voucher?
If the issue persist, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
14. Why some of the reward that appears in the Home page cannot be found after I log in.
Some of the rewards are exclusively for Great Eastern policyholders. You must be verified as a “Main” user. The “Main” users are those who have successfully verified their accounts to identify themselves as a Great Eastern customer. Verify yourself by tapping on “verify as a Great Eastern Customer” under “Me” tab.
15. I am a Great Eastern policyholder why I am not eligible for some of the rewards?
Please check that:
16. Why can’t I tap “Reserve & Redeem” button? (Greyed off)
You are unable to tap on the “Reserve & Redeem” button due to: