Blackmores is Australia’s leading natural health company. Blackmores was founded more than 85 years ago by pioneering naturopath Maurice Blackmore.
We are passionate about natural health and inspiring people to take control of and invest in their wellbeing. Our range of more than 250 vitamins, minerals, herbal and nutritional supplements are developed by our in-house experts using the highest quality ingredients to deliver a more natural approach to health.
Our naturopathic heritage has a strong influence on the way we approach health conditions and maintenance of wellbeing, drawing on the traditional use of herbs as medicines and combining this with the latest knowledge of nutrition. Blackmores has stayed committed to research and innovation, minimising our impact on the environment and supporting the community.
We proudly offer unrivalled services to our retail partners through our commitment to training and education via our Complementary Medicine Education (CMEd) program, and to individual consumers through our free naturopathic advisory service and Blackmores flagship stores.
Blackmores is committed to superior business performance. Our strategic direction is focused on delivering growth and continuous improvement to maintain Blackmores’ leading position and to achieve ongoing success for our company and our shareholders.
Exclusive Privileges for LIVE GREAT card members
- Enjoy 30% off all Blackmores products
- Complimentary naturopath consultation worth RM100 with any purchase
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid until 15 April 2019.
- The offers are valid with the presentation of the LIVE GREAT card.
- The offer is not valid with other ongoing discounts, offers, rebates, vouchers, promotions, privileges or membership/loyalty programs, unless otherwise stated.
- Gifts, purchase-with-purchase items and other privileges are limited to one per customer and on a while-stocks-last basis, unless otherwise stated.
- Great Eastern Life and Blackmores reserve the right to replace the gift/complimentary item (with an item of similar value) if it is unavailable at the time of purchase, where applicable.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- The offer may be subject to prevailing government taxes and/or service charges, where applicable.
- Great Eastern Life is not an agent of Blackmores or vice versa.
- Great Eastern Life makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Blackmores’ goods and services, and hence would have no liability to any person in respect of Blackmores’ goods and services. Any disputes regarding Blackmores’ goods and services must be directly resolved with Blackmores.
- Great Eastern Life shall not be liable in any way for any loss, claim, damage or injury suffered or incurred in connection with the utilisation or enjoyment of the offer, utilisation or enjoyment of any of Blackmores’ goods and services, or redemption or usage of any gifts.
- Great Eastern Life and Blackmores reserve the right to vary or amend the offer or the terms and conditions applicable thereto, without prior notice. Great Eastern Life reserves the right to terminate or withdraw the Programme or any privileges without prior notice or liability to any party.