1. What is Employee Live Great Fridays?
As part of Great Eastern’s 110th Birthday celebrations, we are extending the Live Great Fridays campaign under Great Eastern’s Live Great Programme to all employees who are also Great Eastern’s policyholders free deals for redemption in the form of e-vouchers on last 3 Fridays of August i.e. 17 August, 24 August and 31 August 2018.
2. Who are eligible to redeem the Live Great Fridays Deals?
Participation is limited to Eligible Participants (as defined below):
“Eligible Participant” means a person who is a policyholder and an employee of Great Eastern.
3. How can I redeem the Employee Live Great Fridays Deals?
|Verify that you are a Policyholder and an Employee of Great Eastern|
4. What do I need to present to the Merchant to redeem Employee Live Great Fridays Deals?
You will need to present your reserved e-voucher via UPGREAT and your Great Eastern Employee Pass at the merchant’s participating outlets to redeem the Deal.
5. What if I forget to bring my Great Eastern Employee Pass during redemption?
You can redeem the item by paying $1 as per the Live Great Fridays campaign under Great Eastern’s Live Great Programme.
6. What is “Merchant’s PIN”?
It is a unique 6-digit verification code which the merchant outlet staff needs to enter in your mobile phone screen to validate and complete the redemption.
7. Can I combine the Employee Live Great Fridays Deal with other in-store offers or promotions by the merchant?
Employee Live Great Fridays Deals are not valid with other ongoing discounts, offers, rebates, vouchers, promotions, privileges or membership/loyalty programs by the merchant.
8. Can I redeem the Employee Live Great Fridays Deal more than once?
Each eligible participant is limited to one redemption per transaction per week, while stocks last on a first-come-first-serve basis. Multiple redemptions in one transaction are not allowed.
9. Can I redeem the Live Great Friday Deal under the Live Great Programme if I have redeemed the Employee Live Great Friday Deal?
Yes, you can redeem the Live Great Friday Deal under the Live Great Programme. Please refer to the Live Great Friday Deal’s Terms & Condition
10. Can I still redeem my deal if my reserved e-voucher has expired?
Once the reserved e-voucher has expired, you will be required to reserve the e-voucher again, subject to availability.
11. Can I cancel the reserved e-voucher if I have decided not to redeem it?
Yes you can cancel the reservation under “My Wallet” >> Select “My Rewards” >> Select the e-voucher >> Select “Cancel Reservation” >> Select “Proceed”
12. I am an existing Great Eastern policyholder and employee. I have also successfully synced my account in UPGREAT. But why am I unable to view the Live Great Fridays Deal in UPGREAT?
Please email directly to our technical support at email@example.com. If you encountered an error message, please note it down and include in the email.