Make a personal or public liability claims
In the event of any claims on personal and public liability, you can contact our general claim hotline at +65 6248 2638 for assistance. Alternatively, you may contact your insurance advisor who will always be ready to help you.
Find out more on how to file a claim for:
Personal/public liability claims
- Take relevant photographs of the scene in general and the damages of the property and the cause of injury. Please provide the incident report with the detail description of the accident.
- File a police report as may be required.
- Obtain name and contact details of any third party and witnesses.
- Obtain details on the nature and extent of the third party’s claim.
- Keep any evidence that may help you in defending against any accusation of negligence.
- If there is any witness at the scene, please collect his/her name and contact number and get his/her consent to be a witness.
- Do not discuss or admit liability to the third party.
- Call general claim helpline at +65 6248 2638 or your servicing agent.
- Should you be aware of any accident which later may lead to potential claims against you from any other party, please inform us.
- Loss adjuster may be sent to investigate and assess the damage.
- Should you receive any writ of summon or letter of demand against you from third party, please forward the correspondences to our general claim department immediately.
- Submit claim form together with supporting documents to us at:
Great Eastern General Insurance Limited
1 Pickering Street, #01-01
Great Eastern Centre, Singapore 048659
Attention: General Insurance Claims Department
Documents to be submitted for claim processing includes:
- Liability claim form
- Incident report/police report (where applicable)
- Third party correspondences
- Repair invoices/medical bills incurred by third party
- Witness name and contact
The above documents serve as a list of basic documents. In the event if a more thorough investigation required for your claim in particular, we may request additional documents.