Make a work injury claim

Work injury includes any accidental bodily injury, death or disease arising out of and in the course of employment. You may call our general claim hotline at +65 6248 2638 for advice. Alternatively, you may contact your insurance advisor who will always be ready to assist you.


Find out more on how to file a claim for work injury:


As an employer, you are required under the Work Injury Compensation Act to report workrelated accidents to MOM under the following scenarios:

  • Where the accident results to death of an employee.
  • Where the accident results in any incapacity that renders the employee, such as:
    • unfit for work for more than 3 working days, or
    • admitted in a hospital for at least 24 hours for observation or treatment
  • Where an employee contracted an occupational disease.


All incident reports are to be submitted online at within 10 calendar days of the accident or receipt of written diagnosis of an occupational disease.


Documents to be submitted for claim processing include:

  1. Work injury compensation claim form
  2. Copy of i-Report submitted to MOM.
  3. Photocopy of NRIC or work permit (both front and back).
  4. Injured employee’s pay history (ie. wage payment vouchers) for the past 12 months prior to accident including the medical leave period.
  5. Original medical bills, receipts, medical leave certificates, medical reports and hospital records.
  6. Copy of inpatient discharge summary/memorandum from the hospital if the injured employee was hospitalised.
  7. Any other documents that may speed up the settlement process of the claim such as police report, internal accident investigation report, etc.
  8. If injured employee is a sub-contractor’s employee/engaged in a project work, please furnish the following:
    • Contract agreement between insured and sub-contractor and/or main contractor.
    • Copy of sub-contractor’s and/or main contractor’s work injury compensation insurance policy.


The above documents serve as a list of basic documents. In the event if a more thorough investigation required for your claim in particular, we may request additional documents.