1. What is UPGREAT?
UPGREAT is the all in one rewards platform that allows you to make any day a great one with dining, lifestyle and retail rewards, which can be shared with family and friends.
2. What are the steps to join UPGREAT?
3. Who can sign up for UPGREAT? Do I have to pay for UPGREAT?
Anyone and everyone! This is free for all to enjoy. If you’re a Great Eastern policyholder, you’ll get to enjoy even greater deals!
4. If I forgot to use my voucher and it has expired? Can I get it back?
Please use the voucher before it expires as it will be deleted once it is expired.
1. How do I change my account details?
Tap on My Account > Manage Account to change the relevant details.
2. Will my personal details for my policy be automatically updated once I change them in UPGREAT?
No, any changes of personal details in UPGREAT will only be reflected in the mobile app and NOT in your policy. Please contact your agent or Customer Service to update your personal details to be reflected in your policy.
3. I am not able to log in, what should I do?
If you encounter login issues please direct your enquiries to :
For Singapore, enquiries on your ID : 1800 248 2888 / +65 6248 2888 (overseas) 9am to 5.30pm (Mon-Fri) . Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I’m unable to remember my password, what do I do?
Go to the Login screen and tap Forget Password.
5. I am not receiving any push notifications from UPGREAT. What should I do?
6. The push notifications from UPGREAT are too frequent. How do I stop receiving these notifications?
1. How do I redeem the vouchers?
Tap on the voucher you want to redeem and tap on the ‘Redeem Now’ button. The QR code scanner will prompt you to scan the QR code at the cashier counter. Once successfully scanned, a transaction ID will be shown. Please show this screen to the cashier for verification and enjoy your reward.
2. Can I transfer my Rewards to someone else?
Yes, you can. As long as you have their email address. Your friend/s email must be the one the person uses for UPGREAT.
3. How do I send a voucher?
Tap on the voucher you wish to send, tap on the gift icon on the top right and enter the email of the person you would like to send the voucher to.
4. What happens if my friend doesn’t use the voucher I sent?
When you have sent a gift to your friend, your friend is required to accept the gift via the UPGREAT app within the time limit stated. If your friend did not do so, the reward will be automatically return to you in your ‘MY WALLET’.
5. How do I earn more rewards?
Login daily and take part in the daily rewards mini game to earn more rewards. You can also earn rewards through GETGREAT where you earn points towards getting a reward!
6. I previously saw a voucher listed in the app but it cannot be found now. How can I find it again?
The voucher may have been of a limited time period or quantity.
7. Can I view the transaction history of my Rewards that had been redeemed?
Yes, you can. Transaction history can be found under My Profile.
8. I am having problems trying to redeem my reward. Why?
- Please ensure you have a good internet connection
- Make sure you have selected the store for redemption
- The correct validation of QR code or PIN from the Merchant is required
9. There are rewards appearing in the main pages but after login, the rewards do not appear. Why?
Some rewards are exclusive to Great Eastern policy holders which might not appear if you are not one.
1. My app keeps crashing, what should I do?