1. The Great Eastern's “FitAge x GREAT Life Advantage Bonus Stars Campaign” (the "Campaign") is open to individuals who meet all the following criteria ("Participants"; each a "Participant"):
2. By participating in this Campaign, all individuals shall be deemed to agree to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any decisions made by Great Eastern concerning this Campaign.
3. Participants can sign up as GETGREAT members by downloading the GETGREAT mobile app (“GETGREAT”) on their smartphones from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Participants who want to start tracking their steps, heart rate & sleep will have the option of tracking these through a compatible steps tracker, or using fitness apps with tracking functions. A list of compatible trackers are listed on GETGREAT. No manual entry of steps, heart rate or number of hours of sleep is allowed.
4. Existing GETGREAT participants will be required to verify themselves as current Great Eastern customers. Such participants will need to meet the criteria set out at paragraph 1 to participate in the Campaign as well.
5. Once an eligible individual has signed up on GETGREAT, been verified as a Great Eastern customer and has set up his/her preferred health tracker, he/she can start to participate in this Campaign.
6. Stars are the currency earned using GETGREAT and used to exchange for reward points on Great Eastern’s UPGREAT application (“UPGREAT”). The exchange rate is 1 Star for 1 UPGREAT reward point. A User can redeem their Stars for UPGREAT rewards points in blocks of 500 or 1000 Stars before the Stars expire at the end of each month. Participants are rewarded with base Stars for achieving a younger “FitAge” as measured by GETGREAT, provided that Participants sync their health tracker with GETGREAT daily before 2359 hours.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the achievements accumulated during the Campaign period does not guarantee the earning of at least 500 Stars by the end of the Campaign period. Participants can take part in other activities and programmes to earn more Stars on the GETGREAT application.
8. The duration of the Campaign ("The Campaign Period") shall commence from 0000 hours on 01 February 2020 and will end at 2359 hours on 31 December 2020 (Singapore Time). New GLA customers that wish to participate in the Campaign after 1 February 2020 will share the same campaign end date of 31 December 2020.
9. In addition to base Stars, Participants in the Campaign could obtain bonus Stars daily based on their FitAge as measured by GETGREAT. FitAge is calculated based on a running 7 days average. To obtain a younger Fit Age, it is recommended that Participants clock at least 8,000 steps, 7-9 hours’ sleep and a heart rate of 64bpm and below, every day. Participants will have to sync their health trackers to the GETGREAT app daily before 2359 hours to record their steps, sleeps and heart rate count for that day. It is the responsibility of each Participant to ensure that they sync their health trackers with GETGREAT daily by 2359 hours.
10. A Participant can earn up to 33 GETGREAT Stars per day with the actual number depending on the policy sum assured and the FitAge achieved. Please refer to the table at paragraph 12 for further information.
11. If at any time during the Campaign, a Participant increases or decreases the sum assured, this will result in a higher or lower allocation of bonus GETGREAT Stars. In such cases, the bonus GETGREAT Stars awarded to each Participant will be adjusted accordingly.
12. GETGREAT Stars will only be awarded if a Participant’s GLA is inforce at the time the award of such bonus Stars are credited to the Participant’s GETGREAT account.
13. In the event that the Participant’s GLA has lapsed, Participant will only be awarded with the base number of GETGREAT Stars. The bonus GETGREAT Stars will only be awarded upon successful reinstatement of the Participant’s GLA. No bonus GETGREAT Stars will be awarded during the lapse period before reinstatement of the GLA.
14. Great Eastern may vary these terms and conditions without notice, or discontinue or withdraw the Campaign at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
15. Participants agree to abide by all the terms and conditions governing the use of GETGREAT, which are expressly incorporated herein and can be found on GETGREAT.
16. Participants with medical conditions or specific healthcare needs should consult with their doctor before engaging in any physical activity.
17. Participants should not engage in any physical activity or the Campaign activities or events if they are not feeling well.
18. The output and the corresponding data of GETGREAT do not constitute medical advice and is not meant as a substitute for medical consultations or other professional services related to health.
19. Great Eastern shall not be responsible, under any theory of liability or indemnity, for any injuries sustained/casualty that arise directly and/or indirectly from the participation in the Campaign.
20. Great Eastern shall not be liable for/or in respect of any expenses, losses, costs, damages, liabilities or other consequences of whatsoever nature (collectively “Losses”) suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by participants of the Campaign howsoever caused or arising and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, whether by reason of/or on account of any act or omission whether negligent or otherwise on the part of Great Eastern or its servants or agents, even if Great Eastern or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such Losses.
21. Great Eastern reserves the right to investigate cases of suspected fraud and suspend a Participant during the Campaign Period.
22. Great Eastern reserves the right to disqualify and withdraw the participation of any person who is non-compliant with the terms and conditions of the Campaign, in its sole and absolute discretion.
23. Participants agree and consent to being contacted by Great Eastern to obtain feedback about the Campaign, GETGREAT and/or physical activity tracking device used in the Contest.
24. Great Eastern’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign is final and binding on all Participants. Great Eastern will not entertain any queries with regard to the campaign results, and will not be obliged to provide the reason(s) for its awarding decision to a Participant.
25. By participating in this campaign, each Participant agrees and consents to Great Eastern collecting, using, disclosing and publishing any particulars of the Participants (e.g. photographs, recordings or postings) taken or made during the Campaign Period for publicity and/or advertising purposes across all media and platforms, whether now known or in the future invented, and whether in its original or edited format without any payment, fee or compensation whatsoever.
26. By participating in this Campaign, each Participant agrees and consents to Great Eastern, its related corporations (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives, agents, the Companies’ authorized service providers and relevant third parties collecting, using and/or disclosing his personal data for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Campaign
27. The Campaign and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
28. By participating in the Campaign, Participants hereby agree to (a) all the terms and conditions of the Campaign as set out herein, including all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time be made by Great Eastern; and (b) all terms and conditions governing the use of GETGREAT.
29. For further information on the GETGREAT app and its existing activities, please refer to https://www.greateasternlife.com/sg/en/mobile-apps/getgreat.html