Step 1: Get the following documents
For official proof and verification, we would require you to submit the following documents for the type of claim you are making.
- GREAT SupremeHealth claim – please inform the accredited hospital/ specialist medical centre at admission to do e-filing of hospital bills to Great Eastern Life. Claim form (termed as “PMI form”) is to be obtained and completed at hospital. This is applicable to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents with a valid CPF Account.
- For pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation bills, please submit together with the Submission of further original bills Form
- No need to submit claim form or original hospital bills to Great Eastern Life for claims submitted through e-filling by the accredited hospital/ specialist medical centre.
- Instruction Page
- Hospital Claim form form (Applicable for GREAT Supremehealth – non e-filed claim, GREAT TotalHealth/ GREAT TotalCare – non e-filed claim, Premier Health Plan claim, Hospital and Surgical Protector Claim, Supreme MediCash and Hospitalisation benefit)
- For further pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation bills, please submit together with the Submission of further original bills Form
- Clinical Abstract Application
- ORIGINAL Final hospital/medical bills & receipts
- Hospital discharge summary report (if available)
- Doctor’s Statement (refer to Instruction page under Notes I and II)
- A copy of the reimbursement letter/discharge voucher from the insurer/employer (If there is previous reimbursement from another insurer/employer)
Step 2: Submit documents
Once you have downloaded and completed the relevant claim forms, please submit the claim to us together with the required documents for assessment.
Please submit all claims documents through your Great Eastern Life distribution representative or by post to our Claims Department:
The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited
1 Pickering Street
Great Eastern Centre #13-01
We will write to you to inform you of the status of the claim.
We know you are keen to get a reply quickly, and you can be sure that we are doing our utmost to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
To read frequently asked questions about claims, click here.