Step 1: Get the following documents
For official proof and verification, we would require you to submit the following documents for the type of claim you are making.
- Instruction Page
Form 1 (DPS Policy/GEL Policy) Form 2 (GEL Policy)
- Total & Permanent Disability Claim Form
Form 1 (With DPS) Form 2 (Without DPS)
- Clinical Abstract Application
- Doctor’s Statement
- Available Laboratory or Test Results
- Medically boarded out letter (if applicable)
- Newspaper Clipping and Police/Accident Report (if total & permanent disability or permanent incapacity was due to accidental or unnatural causes)
- Termination letter from last employer OR CPF Statement showing last employment contribution (if applicable and for DPS policy only)
- Medical Report fee receipt (for DPS policy only)
- Authorisation Letter (if claimant is authorizing another GEL agent to handle the claim (including collection of cheque)
Step 2: Submit documents
Once you have downloaded and completed the relevant claim forms, please submit the claim to us together with the required documents for assessment.
Please submit all claims documents through your Great Eastern Life distribution representative or by post to our Claims Department:
The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited
1 Pickering Street
Great Eastern Centre #13-01
We will write to you to inform you of the status of the claim.
We know you are keen to get a reply quickly, and you can be sure that we are doing our utmost to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
To read frequently asked questions about claims, click here.