1. Participation is limited to the first 1,100 Eligible Participants (as defined below) who login to the UPGREAT mobile application platform (“Portal”) from 12.00pm, 26 August 2018 onwards and successfully reserve &/or redeem the Packs from OTO, Blackmores and Bosch via the Portal. Redemption is on a first-come-first-serve basis and while stocks last.
“Eligible Participant” means a person who is the holder of a Valid Live Great Card.
“Valid Live Great Card” means a Live Great Card containing a 16 digit number issued to policyholders who purchased:
(a) any individual life, accident or health policy offered by Great Eastern Life; or
(b) any general insurance plans offered by Great Eastern General Insurance Limited except for single trip travel insurance plans
which is in force as at 19 August 2018.
2. Eligible policyholders who have newly registered for the Live Great Card successfully will be able to reserve and redeem Packs in the Live Great Birthday Pack Campaign at the Portal after 3 working days. Successful registration refers to when the newly registered Great Eastern policyholder activates his/her Live Great account via registered email account.
3. Each Eligible Participant shall be entitled to reserve and/or redeem one (1) redemption e-Voucher (“e-Voucher”) which may be used to redeem a Pack (as defined below) at S$11 via the Portal. For the avoidance of doubt, each Eligible Participant shall only be entitled to reserve and/or redeem one (1) e-Voucher under the Campaign (“Campaign”).
4. “Pack” refers to a Live Great Birthday Pack from a participating Merchant worth over S$110.
5. The e-Voucher shall be valid for duration of 3 days (i.e. 72 hours) from the point of reservation, and may be redeemed during the normal business hours of the relevant Merchant’s participating outlets. Any redemption request which is made after the validity period or the extended validity period (as the case may be) or after normal business hours will not be entertained by the Merchant.
6. The e-Voucher will not be refunded if it has been redeemed successfully at participating outlets of the Merchant.
7. An Eligible Participant may redeem the relevant Pack physically at any of the participating outlets of the Merchant, by presenting the e-Voucher, during the outlet’s normal business hours; or online by utilizing a unique promo code via the Merchant’s retail website.
8. For the relevant online redemptions to be made via the Merchant’s retail website through keying in of a unique promo code, once an Eligible Participant has redeemed the unique promo code through the Portal, the Eligible Participant will not be able to cancel and reserve or exchange for another e-Voucher under the Campaign.
9. The e-Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or any other product offered by the Merchant.
10. The e-Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
11. Items purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash in part or in full.
12. In the event that stocks are unavailable, the Merchant reserves the right to replace the items with other models of equivalent list retail value.
13. The use of the redeemed items is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Merchant providing the relevant products and/or services.
14. Great Eastern Life shall not be responsible for the quality or merchantability of the Pack or liable in any way for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by an Eligible Participant or any other person in connection with this Promotion or the redemption, consumption or use of the Pack.
15. Great Eastern Life reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion (without any obligation to provide a reason), to (a) terminate or withdraw this Pack or vary these Terms or Conditions without prior notice or liability to any party, or (b) replace or substitute the e-Voucher with another e-Voucher for a product of equal or similar value, which may be redeemed by Eligible Participants on the same terms and conditions.
16. Great Eastern Life and the Merchant’s decision on all matters relating to the Pack or terms and conditions of the Pack will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding.
17. This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.