Live Great Baby Programme Terms & Conditions
1. The baby (Life Assured) will be entitled to a complimentary Live Great Baby Protection Plan for six (6) months (“Protection Plan”) if the completed enrolment form is submitted to GELS in the following manner within three (3) months from the Life Assured’s date of birth:
(a) by mailing the enrolment form to GELS at The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited, Strategic Alliance & e-initiatives Department, 1 Pickering Street, #01-01 Great Eastern Centre, Singapore 048659; or
(b) by completing the enrolment form online at www.greateasternlife.com/livegreatbaby.
The form must be completed by one of the parents of the Life Assured.
2. The Protection Plan is only applicable to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. For foreigners, one of the parents of the Life Assured must be residing in Singapore with a valid employment pass or work permit.
3. The Effective Date of the Protection Plan will be stated in the Certificate of Insurance issued by GELS and shall expire six (6) months from the Effective Date.
4. The Certificate of Insurance for the Live Great Baby Protection Plan will be presented to the registered parent(s) by GELS’ distribution representative.
5. GELS reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw the above Programme at any time without prior notice. The decision of GELS on all matters relating to the Programme shall be final and binding on all customers.
6. By participating in the Programme, you agree and consent to GELS, as well as its authorised service providers and relevant third parties, collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your personal data, including disclosing such personal data to GELS’ authorised service providers and relevant third parties for purposes as may be reasonably required by GELS to administer these Promotions.
7. The terms and conditions of the Programme shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.