Rated 'Best cake shops in Singapore' by Time Out Singapore
Drawing on the expertise of award-winning classically trained pastry chef Daniel Tay, Cat & the Fiddle is Singapore’s first online premium cheese cake shop.
At Cat & the Fiddle, you’ll find a diverse selection of 17 varieties of gourmet cheesecakes comprising faithful classics, Asian and local-inspired creations, and even specially-composed medleys of our best-sellers so you get to try 10 spectacular flavours in one neat cake!
Whether it’s the burst of juicy fruit, the delicate allure of lychee martini, the richness of chocolate or smoky sea-salt caramel you’re craving to savour, Cat & the Fiddle has every cheesecake lover’s whim and fancy covered. If a celebration is in order, complete your cheesecake with a bouquet of flowers and chocolates on the side, or fun birthday candles, a greeting card, or even customisable stencils for a personal decorative touch.
With Cat & the Fiddle’s Island-wide door-to-door delivery (including Urgent / Express / Same-Day) service and mobile van collection points, indulging in your favourite cheesecake for a birthday or special occasion has never been easier.
- 10% off all cheesecakes - Promo Code: GEMEMBER
Terms and conditions
- The Privilege is valid from 1 May 2017 till 30 April 2018
- The Privilege cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, or privileges including Cat Dollars
- The Privilege is not applicable to 'Over the Moon' Cheesecake, gifts, add-ons and delivery fees
- The Privilege is redeemable only via www.catandthefiddle.com
- Customers are required to Register and key in the promo code prior to payment
- The Privilege is non-refundable or non-exchangeable for cash, in kind or other goods and services
- The Privilege would only be valid with the presentation of the Live Great Card, OCBC Great Eastern Cashflo Credit Card and OCBC Affinity Card.
- The Privilege is not valid with other ongoing discounts, offers, rebates, vouchers, promotions, privileges or membership/loyalty programs, unless otherwise stated.
- Gifts, purchase-with-purchase items and other privileges are limited to one per customer and on a while-stocks-last basis, unless otherwise stated.
- Great Eastern and the Merchant reserve the right to replace the gift/complimentary item (with an item of similar value) if it is unavailable at the time of purchase, where applicable.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- All prices listed are in Singapore Dollars
- The Privilege may be subject to prevailing government taxes and/or service charges, where applicable.
- Great Eastern Life is not an agent of the Merchant or vice versa.
- Great Eastern Life makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Merchant’s goods and services, and hence would have no liability to any person in respect of the Merchant’s goods and services. Any disputes regarding the Merchant’s goods and services must be directly resolved with the Merchant.
- Great Eastern Life shall not be liable in any way for any loss, claim, damage or injury suffered or incurred in connection with the utilisation or enjoyment of the Privilege, utilisation or enjoyment of any of the Merchant’s goods and services, or redemption or usage of any gifts.
- Great Eastern Life and the Merchant reserve the right to vary or amend the Privilege or the terms and conditions applicable thereto, without prior notice. Great Eastern Life reserves the right to terminate or withdraw the Programme or any privileges without prior notice or liability to any party.
- Great Eastern Life’s decision on all matters relating to the Privilege or terms and conditions of the Privilege or the Programme will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding.