1. The Live Great #Lifeproof Next Gen Webinar Registration Offer (“Offer”) is administered by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“Great Eastern”) and is open to individuals who fulfil the criteria set out in Clause 6 of these terms and conditions.
2. Details with respect to the Offer, including (but without limitation) the criteria that an individual would need to fulfil in order to qualify for the Offer, are set out in Clauses 6 to 11 (inclusive) of these terms and conditions.
3. Offer is from 12 November 2020 to 27 November 2020, 12pm (both dates inclusive).
4. Each individual can only register once for the Offer. In the event that an individual submits more than one registration form, only the first duly completed registration form received by Great Eastern will qualify.
5. Participants of the Webinar must ensure that their particulars registered are true, complete and accurate in all respects, and that Great Eastern may rely on the information provided in the registration form to contact them in accordance with the terms of this Offer (For example, at registration, the participants must provide their respective registered mobile numbers and valid email addresses which may be used by Great Eastern for the purpose of sending details of the Offer).
Details of Offer
6. Each individual who fulfils the following criteria shall be entitled to 1 Offer each:
a. has not completed the registration form on the Next Gen Webinar webpage for the Webinar pursuant to a referral from a friend; and
b. eventually attends the Webinar on 28 November 2020, 11am – 12pm; and
c. is not an employee of Great Eastern, Great Eastern Financial Advisers Private Limited (“GEFA”), Great Eastern General Insurance Limited (“GEGI”), nor a financial representative of Great Eastern and GEFA – “employee” shall refer to either permanent staff or contract staff of the abovementioned companies; and
d. is amongst the first 200 individuals who fulfil the criteria set out in Clauses 6a to 6c (inclusive) above that have completed the registration form on the Next Gen Webinar webpage for the purposes of registering for the Webinar.
7. Each individual who qualifies for the Offer must download and use Great Eastern’s UPGREAT app in order to redeem the Offer.
8. Each Offer comprises 900 UPGREAT points, and the points can be used to redeem S$10 worth of R&B Tea vouchers or other items via the UPGREAT app.
9. The UPGREAT points will be uploaded to the qualifying individual’s UPGREAT app account that is pegged to the email address indicated on that qualifying individual’s registration form, within three (3) weeks from the date of the Webinar.
10. Each individual who qualifies for the Offer is entitled to only one (1) Offer.
11. Great Eastern may replace, withdraw or modify the Offer at any time without notice or liability. The Offer cannot be converted into cash.
12. The decision of Great Eastern on all matters relating to the Offer shall be final and binding on all participants.
13. Great Eastern may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Offer at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
14. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with this Offer, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
15. Great Eastern makes no warranty or representation as to the quality or performance of any products and/or services provided by any merchants/ vendors in connection with the Offer.
16. Great Eastern will not be responsible for any injuries, loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred out of or in connection with the Offer, any products and/or services provided by any merchants/ vendors in connection with the Offer and/or any notices, letters or correspondence lost, stolen or misdirected in the postal system or telecommunication system, and the consequences arising from the non-receipt of such communication.
17. By participating in this Offer, the participants agree to release and hold Great Eastern and all of its related corporations (collectively, the “Companies”) from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly:
a. the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any products and/or services provided by the merchants/ vendors or parts thereof awarded in connection with the Offer; and
b. the participation in the Offer or any product/service-related activities.
18. Notwithstanding anything herein, Great Eastern has the sole and absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Offer.
19. If Great Eastern subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Great Eastern may at its discretion, disqualify the participant and clawback/cancel the Offer without prior notice.
20. By participating in the Offer, each individual agrees and consents to the Companies, as well as their respective representatives, agents, authorised service providers and relevant third parties (the Companies and all the other foregoing parties, collectively, “Great Eastern Persons”), collecting, using and/or disclosing each individual’s personal data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012), for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Offer and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern’s Privacy Statement which is accessible from Great Eastern’s website, which each individual confirms he/she has read and understood.
21. The terms and conditions of the Offer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.