Universal Life Insurance Plan Campaign (2023) | Prestige Harvest | Terms and Conditions (“Campaign Terms”)
1. A customer is entitled to purchase the Prestige Harvest plan (“Qualifying Plan”) with standard risk class or super standard risk class, up to a maximum sum assured of USD1 million per Life Assured with simplified underwriting during the campaign period (“Campaign”) only if the application satisfies the following conditions:
a) The application must be submitted, signed and received between 28 April 2023 and 31 July 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”);
b) The Life Insured’s age last birthday is between 18 and 55 years old when the policy is issued;
c) The Life Assured’s country of residency is listed under the List of Countries of Region S or Region A;
d) The application is for single premium only; and
e) The Life Assured answered “No” to the declaration in the proposal form for the following question: “Has any proposal on the Life to be Assured submitted to GE or any other insurance office ever been declined/postponed?”
2. If the policyholder:
a) cancels or surrenders the Qualifying Plan; or
b) replaces the Qualifying Plan(s); or
c) downgrades the plan type and/or deals with the Qualifying Plan in any way which reduces the total premium payable;
within twelve (12) months from the date of issue of the Qualifying Plan, the policyholder agrees that GELS may deduct the value equivalent to the Campaign which was issued to the policyholder from any sums due owing to the policyholder from GELS, at its sole discretion.
3. This Campaign is not valid with any other offers or promotions held by GELS, unless otherwise specified by GELS.
4. By participating in the Campaign, the participants shall be deemed to have agreed to abide by all terms and conditions of the Campaign as set out here, including any amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time be made by Great Eastern.
5. GELS reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw this Campaign at any time without prior notice. The decision of GELS on all matters relating to this Campaign shall be final and binding on all customers.
6. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
7. Notwithstanding anything herein, GELS has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Campaign. If GELS subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, GELS may at its discretion, disqualify the participant and recover/cancel the Campaign without prior notice.
Your consents herein supplement but do not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to Great Eastern Persons, and your consents herein are cumulative and additional to any rights which any of the Great Eastern Persons may have to collect, use, and/or disclose of your Personal Data, with or without your consent, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
In addition, where personal data of any person is disclosed by you, you further confirm and represent that you have obtained the consent of the individual concerned for the Purposes, unless such consent is not required under applicable laws: (i) to collect such personal data; (ii) for the disclosure of such personal data to the Great Eastern Persons; and (iii) for the Great Eastern Persons’ collection, use and/or disclosure of such personal data.
9. The terms and conditions of this Campaign shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.