1. Great Eastern’s 'New Customers Financial Review' campaign is for new-to-Great Eastern policyholders between the ages of 18 to 54 (based on age next birthday) who had purchased a policy from The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“GELS”) 8 months ago.
2. Policyholders who are eligible for the campaign will be notified via electronic Direct Mailer (eDM) or short message service (SMS) on the first of every month.
3. Only Policyholders who have given their marketing consent to Great Eastern will receive the notification.
4. This promotion is open to eligible policyholders between the ages of 18 to 54 only (based on age next birthday) who purchase a qualifying plan with a minimum qualifying premium as described below from GELS.
|Qualifying Plans||Qualifying Annualised Premium Per Plan||Rewards|
|Selected new Life regular premium plans||Minimum of S$1,500||
10,000 UPGREAT points
Selected Accident & Health regular premium plans
Minimum of S$400
3,000 UPGREAT points
5. The following plans will not constitute as Qualifying Plans for this Promotion:
6. Paymode for all qualifying plans can be on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly payment frequency.
7. Plans paid by CPF will not qualify for the Rewards.
8. The plan will need to be in force within 14 days from the Promotion end date.
|eDM/ SMS is received by policyholders on||Promotion End Date
(4 months from the receipt of eDM/ SMS by policyholders)
|New Policy latest in-force by date|
|1 Oct 2019||31 Jan 2020||14 Feb 2020|
9. Each policyholder is only entitled to receive one reward for each of the two categories of qualifying plans, regardless of the number of plans purchased.
10. This promotion is not transferrable and not valid with other offers or promotions held by GELS unless otherwise stated.
11. In the event that any duplicate Reward is made or if the policy is cancelled within the free-look period, GELS reserves the right to recover the full value of the Reward (or duplicate Reward, as the case may be) from the Policyholder.
12. UPGREAT points will be credited into the Eligible Policyholder’s account within 2 months after the Promotion end date, and after the 14-day free look period.
13. Eligible Policyholders are required to download the UPGREAT mobile application and register for an account using a valid email address in order to receive the UPGREAT points.
14. GELS reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw this Promotion at any time without prior notice. The decision of GELS on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final and binding on all customers.
15. The terms and conditions of this Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.