1. Exclusive Appreciation Treat
- Exclusive Appreciation Treat is redeemable in the form of digital Appreciation Treat Voucher via UPGREAT mobile app.
- Valid for redemption from 27 July 2020 to 31 January 2021, excluding eve of/and on public holidays and blackout dates (15 to 31 December 2020).
- Each digital Appreciation Treat Voucher is applicable for One set meal redemption and is not exchangeable for cash or other products.
- Each digital Appreciation Treat Voucher is valid for takeaway or dine-in (in accordance to Government’s post-circuit breaker measures) at the following Jack’s Place outlets (excluding JEWEL Changi Airport): Anchorpoint, Ang Mo Kio, Bras Basah Complex, Compass One, JEM, NEX, OrangeTee Building, Clementi, Parkway Parade, SAFRA Punggol, SAFRA Jurong, Woodlands Civic Centre and the following Eatzi Gourmet Steakhouse outlets: Paya Lebar Square and SAFRA Yishun. To avoid disappointment, please contact our outlets or online reservation @ www.jacksplace.com.sg or @ www.eatzigourmet.com.sg/steakhouse, and quote “Achievers’ Campaign”. Please visit www.jppepperdine.com for outlet addresses.
- Not valid with use of JP Pepperdine rewards program, other promotions, discounts or vouchers and Diners Club/JP Pepperdine Cobrand Card. No splitting of bills is allowed.
- Strictly no extension, exchangeable for cash or other products and refund for unused vouchers.
- The Management reserves the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
2. UPGREAT Shake & Win
- The UPGREAT Shake & Win game is eligible for customers who receive their digital Appreciation Treat Vouchers via UPGREAT mobile app. Customers who receive the physical Appreciation Treat Vouchers will not be eligible to participate in the UPGREAT Shake & Win game.
- Prizes are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Each qualified customer has 1 Shake & Win chance throughout the campaign period from 27 July 2020 to 31 January 2021.
- Unredeemed prize(s) by Great Eastern's stipulated date shall be removed and non-extendable.
- Prize(s) are non-exchangeable for cash or for any other items.
- The use of the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the merchants providing the relevant products and/or services.
- Great Eastern may, in its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, replace, change or substitute any Prize with another of similar value.
- In the event that the prizes are not fully awarded, Great Eastern reserves the right to utilize the remaining prizes for other campaigns or promotions.
- Great Eastern reserve the rights to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw the Shake & Win game at any time without prior notice.
- Great Eastern's decisions in all matters related to the Shake & Win game, prizes and prize winners shall be final. No correspondence or appeals shall be entertained in relation thereto.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or other promotional materials or communications relating to the Shake & Win game, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- By participating in the Shake & Win game, you hereby agree to all the terms and conditions of participation in the Shake & Win game as set out herein, including all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time made by Great Eastern.
3. General Insurance promotions
- Promotions are valid from 27 July 2020 to 31 January 2021 and is only applicable to new policy purchase and issued by 31 January 2021.
- The offer is applicable to the products and plan type as listed below;
a. Travel Smart Premier Annual Plan
b. HomeGR8 Essential and HomeGR8 Plus – 3-Year Plan
c. MaidGR8 26-Month Plan - Plan B and C only
d. Drive and Save Plus - Comprehensive Plan,
i. No motor claims in the last 3 years;
ii. Restricted to private motor vehicle only;
iii. Minimum premium of S$750 before GST;
Not applicable to;
iv. Vehicles under company name or commercial vehicles;
v. Registered owner is not driving the vehicle to be insured;
vi. Any other schemes such as private hire or corporate staff scheme.
- The complimentary HomeGR8 Essential (1-Year Plan) will be issued upon inception of Drive and Save Plus policy with the same policy coverage period. The complimentary cover is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promo codes, discount or promotions.
- Great Eastern General Insurance Limited reserves the right to withdraw or amended the discounts and/or offers, terms and conditions without prior notice.
- All decisions made by Great Eastern General Insurance Limited are final.
These plans are underwritten by Great Eastern General Insurance Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Eastern Holdings Limited and a member of the OCBC Group.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefi¬ts that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the General Insurance Association (GIA) or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
4. Personal Accident Plans
The personal accident plans are underwritten by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
You may wish to seek advice from a qualified adviser before buying product. If you choose not to seek advice from a qualified adviser, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you. If you decide that the policy is not suitable after purchasing the policy, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free-look provision, if any, and the insurer may recover from you any expense incurred by the insurer in underwriting the policy.