1. Exclusive Appreciation Treat
- Exclusive Appreciation Treat is redeemable in the form of digital Appreciation Treat Voucher via UPGREAT mobile app.
- Valid for redemption from 27 July 2020 to 31 March 2021, excluding eve of/and on public holidays and blackout dates (8 to 21 February 2021).
- Each digital Appreciation Treat Voucher is applicable for One set meal redemption and is not exchangeable for cash or other products.
- Each digital Appreciation Treat Voucher is valid for takeaway or dine-in (in accordance to Government’s post-circuit breaker measures) at the following Jack’s Place outlets (excluding JEWEL Changi Airport): Anchorpoint, Ang Mo Kio, Bras Basah Complex, Compass One, JEM, NEX, OrangeTee Building, Clementi, Parkway Parade, SAFRA Punggol, SAFRA Jurong, Woodlands Civic Centre and the following Eatzi Gourmet Steakhouse outlets: Paya Lebar Square and SAFRA Yishun. To avoid disappointment, please contact our outlets or online reservation @ www.jacksplace.com.sg or @ www.eatzigourmet.com.sg/steakhouse, and quote “Achievers’ Campaign”. Please visit www.jppepperdine.com for outlet addresses.
- Not valid with use of JP Pepperdine rewards program, other promotions, discounts or vouchers and Diners Club/JP Pepperdine Cobrand Card. No splitting of bills is allowed.
- Strictly no extension, exchangeable for cash or other products and refund for unused vouchers.
- The Management reserves the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
2. Personal Accident Plans
The personal accident plans are underwritten by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
You may wish to seek advice from a qualified adviser before buying product. If you choose not to seek advice from a qualified adviser, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you. If you decide that the policy is not suitable after purchasing the policy, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free-look provision, if any, and the insurer may recover from you any expense incurred by the insurer in underwriting the policy.