1. The Great Bundle of Joy 2020 Promotion (“Promotion”) is organised by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“Great Eastern”) and is open to individuals who are expecting or have given birth from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“Qualifying Period”).
2. Registration for the Promotion is open to individuals who are Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or foreigners residing in Singapore with a valid employment pass or work permit.
3. Participants must fulfil all the mechanics as set out in these terms and conditions during the Qualifying Period to qualify for the Promotion (“Qualified Participants”).
- Both parents must complete the Promotion online registration form found on gelife.co/baby with their personal particulars as required. Details of both parents are required to ensure there’s no duplicate registration for each newborn.
- Check the boxes in the online registration form to indicate consent by both parents for the collection, use and disclosure of their personal data for purposes related to the Promotion as well as to receive marketing advertising and promotional information from Great Eastern. Where the personal data required includes the personal data of the spouse, the parent who has indicated himself/herself as the main applicant on the online registration form declares that the personal data pertaining to his/her spouse is true and correct and that his/her spouse is aware of and consents to Great Eastern and their authorised service providers processing her/his personal data for the purposes stated herein.
- Participants must ensure that their particulars registered are true, complete and accurate in all respects, and that Great Eastern may rely on the information provided in the registration form to contact them for the purposes (For example, at registration, the participants must provide their respective registered mobile numbers and valid email addresses which may be used by Great Eastern for the purpose of sending details of promotion(s)).
- Each Participant can only register once for the Promotion. In the event that a Participant submits more than one registration form, only the first duly completed registration form received by Great Eastern will qualify.
4. Participants who have already registered for the Great Bundle of Joy campaign in 2019 will not be eligible for the Great Bundle of Joy 2020 Promotion, unless it is for the birth of another child.
Complimentary gifts (each item a “Gift”, collectively known as “Baby Kit”):
5. Qualified Participants will be notified via a welcome electronic mail (“Welcome Email”) within one (1) month from the date of their registration to participate in the Promotion. The Welcome Email containing details on how the Baby Kit can be redeemed, will be sent to the main applicant’s email address as indicated in the online registration form.
6. Great Eastern may replace, withdraw or add Gifts at any time without notice or liability. Gifts within the Baby Kit cannot be converted into cash.
7. Qualified Participants will be entitled to the Baby Kit which comprises of the following:
Quantity / Duration
Information on items and redemption process
A baby diaper bag (“Diaper Bag”) (while stocks last)
- The diaper bag is not guaranteed and is only available on a first-come-first-serve basis and while stocks last.
- The main applicant is required to download the Great Eastern UPGREAT App and register for an account using the same email address provided during registration in order to receive the voucher to be used to redeem the diaper bag. The main applicant will need to show the Gift voucher in the UPGREAT App at the specified redemption outlet to redeem the diaper bag.
Personal Accident Protection Plans for the baby/newborn and Parents – please refer to paragraph 8 for further information.
Six (6) months
- If the main applicant has registered for the promotion after the baby’s date of birth, Great Eastern will extend the Protection Plan to both parents and the baby at the same time. The assigned financial representative will contact the main applicant to present him/her with a certificate of insurance (one for both Parents and one for the baby) at a later date. If the assigned financial representative is unable to reach the main applicant, he/she will reach out to the secondary applicant.
- If the main applicant has registered for the promotion before baby’s date of birth, the parents' Protection Plan coverage will commence before the baby is born. The main applicant is required to email the baby’s details (name, birth certificate number and date of birth) to firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) months of the baby’s date of birth for the baby to be covered under the Protection Plan. The assigned financial representative will then follow-up with the main applicant and present the baby’s certificate of insurance to the main applicant at a later date.
Mothercare VIP membership (for 10% discount on regular-priced items, 30% discount on your child’s birthday month and member-only invitations to private sale events.)
One (1) year
- There will be a special URL link in the Welcome Email for the main applicant to activate the Mothercare VIP membership.
Existing Mothercare VIP members - the VIP membership will be renewed for a further period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the existing VIP membership.
New and regular members - the VIP membership is valid for one (1) year from the date they receive the welcome email.
- The VIP Membership is not transferable, or exchangeable for cash and cannot be substituted with any other gift.
- The VIP Membership is subject to Mothercare’s terms and conditions.
Unique promo code for free Fairprice Parent Survival Kit worth $40 for both new and existing Fairprice Online members
One (1) promo code, valid for use during the following period: 16 Nov 2020 - 28 Feb 2021 (both dates inclusive)
One (1) Parent Survival Kit consists of the following and comes with any min S$5 purchase on Fairprice Online’s platform:
- Aptamil Washcloth
- Huggies Platinum M Size Pants 2’s Sample Packs
- Huggies Gentle Care Wipes (3 x 80s)
- Physiogel Cleanser (150ml) & Lotion (2 sachets)
- Pigeon Baby Laundry Softener (600ml)
The Parent Survival Kit is
- limited to the first 400 qualified customers who have fully and accurately completed the registration, starting 16 November 2020. For the avoidance of doubt, Great Eastern has the absolute discretion to determine whether the aforementioned quota has been met and whether any person is eligible for the gift or falls within such quota;
- on a while stocks last basis. The gift item(s) stated to be included in the Parent Survival Kit may differ due to stock availability.
How to redeem:
- The main applicant is required to download the Great Eastern UPGREAT App and
- register for an account on the Great Eastern UPGREAT App using the same email address provided during registration for the Great Bundle of Joy 2020 Promotion in order to receive the unique promo code to be used to upon check out at Fairprice Online.
Usage of promo codes
- Redemption of promo codes is applicable to purchases made on FairPrice website (www.fairprice.com.sg) and FairPrice mobile app upon log in, and for home delivery orders only
- Promo codes cannot be used with any other available promo codes. FairPrice reserves the right to reject any order that has violated this.
- Promo codes are to be used for one-time redemption only.
- Free Home Delivery is valid with minimum net subtotal purchase amount in shopping cart. Minimum net purchase amount for free Home Delivery may differ for promotional periods and will be in accordance to that stated on the FairPrice website.
- With regard to the Parent Survival Kit, it is required to have at least S$5 net purchase amount after application of promo code in order to be able to checkout.
T&Cs on Fairprice Online Prices, purchases and delivery
- All prices listed are in Singapore Dollars.
- There is a bulk order charge of S$26.75 (incl. GST) for every order with more than 600 items purchased.
- Delivery date and time are subjected to availability.
- Delivery service is only available in the main island of Singapore. It is not available to Jurong Island and any of the outlying islands.
- Customer needs to be present to receive the delivered items. There will be a re-delivery charge of S$7 (incl. GST) imposed after the unsuccessful first delivery. The re-delivery charge is to be handed over to the delivery man.
- FairPrice shall not be liable for any damage or missing items should customers wish to have their purchases left outside the premises.
- If there are any changes in the delivery address/contact details made between submission of order and delivery date, customers are to update FairPrice at least 24 hours prior to delivery.
- There is a cancellation charge of S$20 (incl. GST) for normal orders.
- There is a cancellation charge of S$30 (incl. GST) for bulk orders.
- Other terms and conditions on FairPrice Online apply.
- Promo codes are not exchangeable or refundable for cash or other goods and services.
- FairPrice reserves the rights to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- For any enquiries, please visit the FairPrice Help Centre or contact the FairPrice Team at here.
8. Personal Accident Protection Plans for the baby and parents
The baby, expecting mother/mother and expecting father/father (where applicable) will be entitled to a complimentary Personal Accident Protection Plan for six (6) months (“Protection Plan”) if:
- The main applicant completes and submits the online registration form at gelife.co/baby; or
- The main applicant completes and mails the registration form to Great Eastern at The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited, Strategic Alliance & e-initiatives Department, 1 Pickering Street, #01-01 Great Eastern Centre, Singapore 048659.
- The registration form must be completed by one of the parents of the newborn.
- The maximum entry age of the Protection Plan for the expecting mother/mother and expecting father/father is 55 years old (age next birthday).
- Babies older than 3 months old are not eligible for the Protection Plan.
- For registrations that were done when the mother is expecting (i.e. before the baby is born), the parents’ Protection Plan will commence before the baby is born. The main applicant is required to email the baby’s details (name, birth certificate number and date of birth) to email@example.com within three (3) months of the baby’s date of birth for the baby to be covered under the Protection Plan.
- For registrations done after the baby is born, the baby’s details must be submitted via the online registration form to Great Eastern as set out above, within three (3) months of the baby’s date of birth for the baby to be covered under the Protection Plan.
- The baby is not eligible for the Protection Plan if the main applicant does not register for the Promotion within three (3) months of the baby’s date of birth. (Example: Baby’s date of birth is 01 January 2020, registration for the Promotion is done 01 May 2020. The parents will still be eligible for the Protection Plan but the baby is ineligible.)
- The “Effective Date” of the Protection Plan for the parents and the baby, will be stated in the Certificate(s) of Insurance issued by Great Eastern and the Protection Plan shall expire six (6) months from the “Effective Date” stated therein.
- The Protection Plan for parents is applicable to Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or Foreigners residing in Singapore with a valid Singapore mailing address and employment pass or work permit.
- The baby’s Protection Plan is applicable only to babies who are born in Singapore.
- The details of both the main applicant and the spouse/secondary applicant, and specific details on the parents’ Protection Plan will be stated in one Certificate of Insurance issued by GELS for both parents.
- The Certificate of Insurance for the Protection Plans will be presented to the registered parent(s) by a Great Eastern financial representative.
9. The decision of Great Eastern on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all customers.
10. Great Eastern may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
11. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
12. Great Eastern makes no representation to the quality or performance of the Gifts provided by the merchants/ spouse/ vendors in connection with the Promotion.
13. Great Eastern will not be responsible for any injuries, loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion, the Gift and/or any notices, letters or correspondence lost, stolen or misdirected in the postal system or telecommunication system, and the consequences arising from the non-receipt of such communication.
14. By participating in this Promotion, the participants agree to release and hold Great Eastern harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly:
a. the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any Gift or parts thereof awarded pursuant to the Promotion; and
b. the participation in the Promotion or any Gift-related activities.
15. Notwithstanding anything herein, Great Eastern has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Promotion.
16. If Great Eastern subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Great Eastern may at its discretion, disqualify the participant without prior notice.
17. By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees and consents to Great Eastern and its related corporations (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives, agents, authorised service providers and relevant third parties (the Companies and all the other foregoing parties, collectively, “Great Eastern Persons”), collecting, using and/or disclosing each participant’s personal data, for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Promotion and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern’s Privacy Statement which is accessible from Great Eastern’s website, which each participant confirms he/she has read and understood.
18. The terms and conditions of the Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
As at Jan 2021