1. The UPGREAT Virtual Vacay - GREAT Value Protect Promotion 2020 (“Promotion”) is organised by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“Great Eastern”) and is open to individuals who have completed the registration form on the UPGREAT Virtual Vacay promotion webpage.
2. Promotion is valid from 17 September 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive).
3. Registration for the Promotion is open to individuals who are Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or foreigners residing in Singapore with a valid Singapore mailing address and employment pass or work permit who have fulfilled the criteria set out below (“Eligible Participants”).
4. Each Participant can only register once for the Promotion. In the event that a Participant submits more than one registration form, only the first duly completed registration form received by Great Eastern will qualify.
5. Participants must ensure that their particulars registered are true, complete and accurate in all respects, and that Great Eastern may rely on the information provided in the registration form to contact them in accordance with the terms of this Promotion (For example, at registration, the participants must provide their respective registered mobile numbers and valid email addresses which may be used by Great Eastern for the purpose of sending details of promotion(s)).
Complimentary GREAT Value Protect (Plan 4) (“Gift”)
6. Eligible Participants will be notified via an electronic mail (“Email”) once the registration form is submitted. The Email will be sent to the participant’s email address as indicated on the registration form. It will contain details on the GREAT Value Protect (Plan 4) coverage and the Certificate of Insurance.
7. Eligible Participants will need to be aged between 18 to 64 years old (both ages inclusive).
8. Participants will not be eligible for this Promotion if they are covered under an existing GREAT Value Protect plan as of the registration date of the Promotion.
9. Gift redemption is limited to the first 2,500 Eligible Participants.
10. Each Eligible Participant is entitled to only one (1) Gift.
11. Employees of Great Eastern, Great Eastern Financial Advisers Private Limited, Great Eastern General Insurance Limited or financial representatives of Great Eastern and Great Eastern Financial Advisers Private Limited shall not be eligible to participate in the promotion. “Employees” shall refer to both permanent staff and contract staff of the abovementioned companies.
12. Great Eastern may replace, withdraw or add Gifts at any time without notice or liability. Gifts cannot be converted into cash.
13. Eligible Participants will be entitled to the Gift which comprises of the following:
Information on Gift
GREAT Value Protect (Plan 4)
One (1) year
The coverage includes:
The 1-year GREAT Value Protect (Plan 4) coverage will commence from the submission date of the registration form.
The Certificate of Insurance will be sent to the email address submitted on the registration form.
14. The decision of Great Eastern on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all customers.
15. Great Eastern may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
16. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
17. Great Eastern will not be responsible for any injuries, loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion, the Gift and/or any notices, letters or correspondence lost, stolen or misdirected in the postal system or telecommunication system, and the consequences arising from the non-receipt of such communication.
18. By participating in this Promotion, the participants agree to release and hold Great Eastern harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly:
a. the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any Gift or parts thereof awarded pursuant to the Promotion; and
b. the participation in the Promotion or any Gift-related activities.
19. Notwithstanding anything herein, Great Eastern has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Promotion.
20. If Great Eastern subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Great Eastern may at its discretion, disqualify the participant and clawback/cancel the gifts without prior notice.
21. By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees and consents to Great Eastern and its related corporations (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives, agents, authorised service providers and relevant third parties (the Companies and all the other foregoing parties, collectively, “Great Eastern Persons”), collecting, using and/or disclosing each participant’s personal data, for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Promotion and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern’s Privacy Statement which is accessible from Great Eastern’s website, which each participant confirms he/she has read and understood.
22. The terms and conditions of the Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.