1. The GREAT Vaccine Fund Promotion (“Promotion”) is organised by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“Great Eastern”) and is open to the eligible individuals who satisfy the eligibility criteria under clause 3 below and who have registered using the online registration form that is found on GreatEasternLife.com with his/her personal particulars as required, and provided his/her marketing consent for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data for the specified purposes (“Registrants”). By participating in the Promotion, the Registrants agree and consent to their contact details and personal data being processed by Great Eastern, and for Great Eastern and its related corporations (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives and agents to contact them using their contact details and personal data for promotional and marketing purposes regarding Great Eastern’s products and services and other related Great Eastern products and services. The Registrants agree and consent to Great Eastern keeping in touch with them through post, digital platforms (including social media), email, phone number-based messaging (such as SMS/MMS, WhatsApp, WeChat) and voice calls. The Registrants understand that they can withdraw their consents via Great Eastern’s website at any time. For more details on how Great Eastern handles your personal data, please refer to Great Eastern’s Privacy Statement available at https://www.greateasternlife.com/sg/en/privacy-and-security-policy.html.
2. Promotion is valid from 15 January 2021 to
(a) 31 December 2021; or
(b) the date when an aggregate total of S$1 million has been incurred by the Great Eastern GREAT Vaccine Fund,
whichever is earlier (“Promotion Period”).
3. Registration for the Promotion is open to any individual who is:
(a) a Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident with a valid National Registration Identification Card;
(b) residing in Singapore;
(c) medically eligible for vaccination, in line with the recommendations set out by the Ministry of Health (“MOH”) for vaccine suitability; and
(d) the recipient of an invitation from a Great Eastern Financial representative or selected partner to register for the GREAT Vaccine Fund.
4. Each Registrant can only register once for the Promotion. In the event that a Registrant submits more than one registration form, only the first duly completed registration form received by Great Eastern will qualify.
5. Registrants must ensure that their particulars registered are true, complete and accurate in all respects, and that Great Eastern may rely on the information provided in the registration form to contact them in accordance with the terms of this Promotion (for example, at registration, the Registrants must provide their respective registered mobile numbers and valid email addresses which may be used by Great Eastern for the purpose of sending details of promotion(s)).
6. Registrants must fulfil all the criteria as set out in these terms and conditions during the Promotion Period to qualify for the Promotion and validate their eligibility in the event of a claim.
7. Eligible and successful Registrants will each be entitled to receive, from the Great Eastern GREAT Vaccine Fund, a daily hospital cash benefit of S$300/day if the Registrant is hospitalised during the eligible period solely due to allergic reaction due to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, for a maximum of seven (7) consecutive days (“Benefit”). Please refer to the terms and conditions of the GREAT Vaccine Fund for detailed terms and conditions on coverage and benefits, including applicable exclusions.
8. Upon successful registration and after meeting all qualifying criteria, Registrants will receive a welcome electronic mail (“Welcome Email”), which will be sent to the Registrant’s email address as indicated in the online registration form.
9. The decision of Great Eastern on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all Registrants.
10. Great Eastern may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
11. Great Eastern may replace, withdraw or add Benefits at any time without notice or liability.
12. Great Eastern reserves the right to cease the GREAT Vaccine Fund at any time or change any or all the terms and conditions of the GREAT Vaccine Fund in its sole and absolute discretion without any prior notice. Further, Great Eastern has the sole and absolute discretion and final say in the interpretation and/or application of any of the terms of the Great Eastern GREAT Vaccine Fund and/or the Benefit (including any assessment of claims eligibility).
13. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
14. Great Eastern will not be responsible for any injuries, loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion, the Benefits and/or any notices, letters or correspondence lost, stolen or misdirected in the postal system or telecommunication system, and the consequences arising from the non-receipt of such communication.
15. By participating in this Promotion, the Registrants agree to release and hold Great Eastern harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly, the participation in the Promotion.
16. Notwithstanding anything herein, Great Eastern has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Promotion.
17. If Great Eastern subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Great Eastern may at its discretion, disqualify the participant and clawback/cancel the Benefits without prior notice.
18. By participating in the Promotion, each Registrant agrees and consents to Great Eastern and its related corporations (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives, agents, authorised service providers and relevant third parties (the Companies and all the other foregoing parties, collectively, “Great Eastern Persons”), collecting, using and/or disclosing each Registrant’s personal data, for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Promotion and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern’s Privacy Statement which is accessible from Great Eastern’s website, which each Registrant confirms he/she has read and understood.
19. The terms and conditions of the Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.