1. The Financial Storyboard (FSB) Promotion (“Promotion”) is organised by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“Great Eastern”) and is open to individuals who have duly completed:
(a) the registration form on Great Eastern’s Promotion webpage; and
(b) a financial storyboard (“FSB”) conversation with a Great Eastern financial representative (“Representative”) as validated with submission of the FSB completion form (“FSB Completion Form”) to Great Eastern by the aforementioned Representative (“Participant”).
2. Registration for the Promotion is open:
(a) from 9 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive);
(b) to individuals who are Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or foreigners residing in Singapore with a valid Singapore mailing address and employment pass or work permit.
3. Each Participant can only register once for the Promotion. In the event that a Participant submits more than one registration, only the first duly completed registration form received by Great Eastern will qualify upon completion and submission of the FSB Completion Form.
4. Participants must ensure that their particulars registered are true, complete and accurate in all respects, and that Great Eastern may rely on the information provided in the registration form to contact them in accordance with the terms of this Promotion.
Complimentary gift (“Gift”):
5. Eligible Participants will be entitled to the Gift which comprises of 2000 UPGREAT points.
6. Eligible Participants will be notified via email within six (6) weeks from the date of submission of the FSB Completion Form of the crediting of the Gift to the Participant’s UPGREAT app account. The UPGREAT app account must have been created using the email address indicated on the registration form. All emails will be sent to the Participant’s email address as indicated on the registration form.
7. Each Eligible Participant is entitled to only one (1) set of the Gift.
8. Great Eastern’s UPGREAT app must be downloaded and an UPGREAT app account must be created by the Participant in order for the Gift to be credited to such UPGREAT app account.
9. Great Eastern may replace, withdraw or add Gifts at any time without notice or liability. Gifts cannot be converted into cash.
10. Employees and financial representatives of Great Eastern, Great Eastern Financial Advisers Private Limited, Great Eastern General Insurance Limited shall not be eligible to participate in the Promotion. “Employees” shall refer to both permanent staff and contract staff of the abovementioned companies.
11. Great Eastern may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. Great Eastern makes no representation as to the quality or performance of the Gifts or any item provided by the merchants or vendors on the UPGREAT app which may be redeemed using the Gifts. By participating in the Promotion, the Participants acknowledge and accept that the use of each Gift is subject to the terms and conditions of providing the Gift.
14. Great Eastern and its related Corporations (collectively, the “Companies”) shall not be liable for or be responsible in respect of any expenses, losses, costs, damages, liabilities or other consequences of whatsoever nature (collectively “Losses”) suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by Participants of the Promotion howsoever caused or arising and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, whether by reason of or on account of any act or omission whether negligent or otherwise on the part of the Companies or their respective employees or agents or Representatives, even if the Participants are advised of the possibility of such Losses.
15. By participating in the Promotion, the Participants agree to release and hold the Companies harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly:
a. the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any Gift or parts thereof awarded pursuant to the Promotion; and
b. the participation in the Promotion or any Gift-related activities.
16. Notwithstanding anything herein, Great Eastern has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Promotion.
17. If Great Eastern subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Great Eastern may at its discretion, disqualify that person and clawback/cancel the Gifts without prior notice.
18. Great Eastern’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on all Participants. Great Eastern will not entertain any queries with regard to the Promotion results, and will not be obliged to provide the reason(s) for its decision to any Participant.
19. By participating in the Promotion, each Participant agrees and consents to the Companies as well as their respective representatives, agents, authorised service providers and relevant third parties (the Companies and all the other foregoing parties, collectively, “Great Eastern Persons”), collecting, using and/or disclosing each participant’s personal data, for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Promotion and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern’s Privacy Statement which is accessible from Great Eastern’s website, which each Participant confirms he/she has read and understood.
20. The terms and conditions of the Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
Updated on 9 April 2021.