1. The Great Bundle of Joy 2021 Promotion (“Promotion”) is organised by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“Great Eastern”) and is open to individuals who are expecting or have given birth from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Qualifying Period”).
2. Registration for the Promotion is open to individuals who are Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or foreigners residing in Singapore with a valid Singapore mailing address and employment pass or work permit.
3. Participants must fulfil all the mechanics as set out in these terms and conditions during the Qualifying Period to qualify for the Promotion (“Qualified Participants”).
4. Participants who registered for the previous Great Bundle of Joy campaign in 2020 will not be eligible for the Great Bundle of Joy 2021 Promotion, unless it is for the birth of another child.
Complimentary gifts (each item a “Gift”, collectively known as “Baby Kit”):
5. Qualified Participants will be notified via an SMS within one (1) month from the date of their registration to participate in the Promotion. The SMS containing a link to the webpage with details on how the Baby Kit can be redeemed (“Redemption Web Page”), will be sent to the main applicant’s mobile number as indicated in the online registration form.
6. Great Eastern may replace, withdraw or add Gifts at any time without notice or liability. The Baby Kit cannot be converted into cash.
7. Qualified Participants will be entitled to the Baby Kit which comprises of the following:
Information on items and redemption process
|tokidoki Diaper and Wet Bag Set||One (1)||The tokidoki Diaper and Wet Bag Set is not guaranteed; each participant is only entitled to one Diaper and Wet Bag Set, which is available on a first-come-first-serve basis and while stocks last. Actual tokidoki print placements and colours may differ from that of the illustrations shown on marketing materials. Additional items within the diaper bag as seen in marketing materials are for promotional purposes only and are not included in the Diaper & Wet Bag Set. No exchanges are allowed.
The main applicant is required to download the Great Eastern UPGREAT App and register for an account using the same email address provided during registration in order to receive the voucher to be used to redeem the tokidoki Diaper and Wet Bag Set. The main applicant will need to show the Gift voucher in the UPGREAT App at the specified redemption outlet to redeem it.
|6-month Personal Accident Protection Plans for the baby/newborn and Parents – please refer to clause 8 for further information.||Six (6) months||If the main applicant has registered for the promotion after the baby’s date of birth, Great Eastern will extend the Protection Plan to both parents and the baby. The assigned financial representative will contact the main applicant to present him/her with a certificate of insurance (one for both Parents and one for the baby) at a later date. If the assigned financial representative is unable to reach the main applicant, he/she will reach out to the secondary applicant.
If the main applicant has registered for the promotion before the baby’s date of birth, the parents' Protection Plan coverage will commence before the baby is born. The main applicant is required to submit the baby’s details here within three (3) months of the baby’s date of birth for the baby to be covered under the Protection Plan. The assigned financial representative will then follow-up with the main applicant and present the baby’s certificate of insurance to the main applicant at a later date.
Babies above 3 months old are not eligible for the free 6-month Personal Accident Protection Plan coverage for newborn babies, which includes:
Coverage for insured newborn:
Coverage for both insured mom or insured dad:
For details on definitions, coverage and exclusions, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance which will be provided by the assigned financial representative.
|1-year Mothercare VIP membership:
||One (1) year||There will be a special URL link in the Redemption Web Page for the main applicant to activate the Mothercare VIP membership.
Existing Mothercare VIP members - the VIP membership will be renewed for a further period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the existing VIP membership.
New and regular members - the VIP membership is valid for one (1) year from the date they receive the SMS.
|Unique one-time-use FairPrice Online promo codes:
A) New Fairprice Online customers: S$12 off minimum of S$80 purchase on Fairprice Online Platform
B) Existing Fairprice Online customers: S$12 off S$150 purchase on Fairprice Online’s Platform
|Each qualified campaign participant will receive both A and B promo codes.
Promo codes are, valid from: 4 Jan 2021 till 28 Feb 2022
|Validity of promo codes: 4 Jan 2021 – 28 Feb 2022
Promo codes are issued on a first-come-first-serve basis and while stocks last.
To access the unique promo code, the main applicant is required to download the Great Eastern UPGREAT App and register for an account using the same email address provided during registration. The promo code can be found under the “voucher” tab in the UPGREAT App.
T&Cs on Fairprice Online Prices, purchases and delivery
All prices listed are in Singapore Dollars.
There is a bulk order charge of S$26.75 (incl. GST) for every order with more than 600 items purchased.
Usage of promo codes (where applicable)
|Shopee Promo Code||One (1) SGD $6 promo code, valid from 4 Jan 2021 till 31 December 2021, 23:59 hours or till the codes are fully redeemed
8. Personal Accident Protection Plans for the baby and parents
The baby, expecting mother/mother and expecting father/father (where applicable) will be entitled to a complimentary Personal Accident Protection Plan for six (6) months (“Protection Plan”) if:
9. The decision of Great Eastern on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all customers.
10. Great Eastern may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
11. Great Eastern may replace, withdraw or add Gifts at any time without notice or liability. Gifts cannot be converted to cash.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. Great Eastern makes no representation to the quality or performance of the Gifts provided by the merchants/ vendors in connection with the Promotion. The participants acknowledge and accept that use of certain Gifts are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant merchant providing the Gift.
14. Great Eastern will not be responsible for any injuries, loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion, the Gift and/or any notices, letters or correspondence lost, stolen or misdirected in the postal system or telecommunication system, and the consequences arising from the non-receipt of such communication.
15. By participating in this Promotion, the participants agree to release and hold Great Eastern harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly:
a. the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any Gift or parts thereof awarded pursuant to the Promotion; and
b. the participation in the Promotion or any Gift-related activities.
16. Notwithstanding anything herein, Great Eastern has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Promotion.
17. If Great Eastern subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Great Eastern may at its discretion, disqualify the participant and clawback/cancel any or all of the Gifts without prior notice.
18. By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees and consents to Great Eastern and its related corporations (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives, agents, authorised service providers and relevant third parties (the Companies and all the other foregoing parties, collectively, “Great Eastern Persons”), collecting, using and/or disclosing each participant’s personal data, for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Promotion and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern’s Privacy Statement which is accessible from Great Eastern’s website, which each participant confirms he/she has read and understood.
19. The terms and conditions of the Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
As at 20 Apr 2021