1. This Promotion is open to policyholders who have purchased the following bundle of plans (one plan from (a) and plan (b) and fulfilling the requirements specified in paragraph 2) from The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“GELS”):
(a) Either a GREAT Wealth Multiplier II (“GWM II”) plan or a GREAT Wealth Advantage (“GWA”) plan; and
(b) A GREAT Maternity Care (“GMC”) plan.
where the partial or full value of premium of the GMC plan will be complimentary for the customer as specified in paragraph 3.
2. To be eligible for the Promotion, GELS has to receive the application of either a GWM II plan or a GREAT Wealth Advantage GWA plan, with a GMC plan from the policyholder within the New Business Submission period and these plans have to be in force by the Policy Inforce date as set out below:-
|New Business Submission Period||Policy Inforce date|
1 September 2021 – 31 December 2021
|31 January 2022|
3. The rewards (“Rewards”) are applicable on the premium amount payable (“Qualifying Annuallised Premium”) of either GWM II or GWA as set out below:-
|Qualifying Annualised Premium1 of either
the GWM II or GWA plan
|S$5,000 – S$7,999.99||Complimentary2 GMC Essential Plan
(or value of premium worth up to $558)
|S$8,000 and above||Complimentary2 GMC Enhanced Plan
(or value of premium worth up to $978)
1 Qualifying Annualised Premium refers to the total premium amount payable for the first year on either the GWM II or the GWA plan bought by the policyholder and is not inclusive of any loading or riders.
2 The partial or full premium rewards value of respective complimentary GMC plan refers to the one-time premium amount which will be determined based on the eligible mother’s age next birthday counting from the date of commencement and is inclusive of any premium loadings for twins and assisted conception.
4. To be eligible for the Promotion, the policyholder and life assured of the GWM II or GWA plan and GMC plan must be the same person.
5. The Rewards will be fulfilled via PayNow or cheque (whichever applicable) and made to the policyholder of the GMC Plan. She will be notified by way of a letter on the successful PayNow transaction or cheque issued by GELS within forty-five (45) days after the end date of the free-look period of the GWM II or GWA plan and GMC Plan:
(a) The Rewards will be credited into the policyholder’s PayNow account, registered with a Singapore identification no. (NRIC). Currently, PayNow offers funds transfer to nine participating banks (Bank of China, Citibank Singapore Limited, DBS Bank/POSB, HSBC, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, and UOB).
(b) For policyholders without a valid PayNow account registered with a Singapore identification no. (NRIC), a cheque will be prepared and mailed out to the policyholder’s mailing address provided in their application for either the GWM II or GWA plan. GELS will not be responsible in any way for any non-receipt of the cheque should there be a change in the mailing address of the policyholder from the mailing address submitted in the application.
(c) The notification letter will be mailed out to the Policyholder’s mailing address provided in her policy application with GELS. GELS will not be responsible in any way for any non-receipt of the notification should there be a change in the mailing address of the policyholder from the mailing address submitted in the application.
6. If the policyholder:
(a) cancels or surrenders the relevant GWM II or GWA plan or the relevant GWM II or GWA plan lapses; or
(b) replaces or amends the GWM II or GWA plan; or
(c) downgrades the plan type and/or reduces the premium of the relevant GWM II or GWA plan,
within twelve (12) months from the date of issue of the relevant GWM II or GWA plan, the policyholder shall return the value of the issued Reward(s) to GELS. In addition, the policyholder agrees that GELS shall be entitled to and shall have the sole and absolute discretion to deduct the value of the Rewards which was issued to the policyholder, from the cash value of the relevant GWM II or GWA plan or from any sums due and owing to the policyholder from GELS.
7. If the policyholder:
(d) cancels or surrenders the GMC Plan or the GMC Plan lapses;
(e) replaces or amends the GMC Plan; or
(f) downgrades the plan type and/or reduces the premium of the GMC Plan,
within twelve (12) months from the date of issue of the GMC Plan, GELS shall be entitled to and shall have the sole and absolute discretion to deduct the value of the Rewards which was issued to the policyholder, from the cash value of the GWM II or GWA plan or from any sums due and owing to the policyholder from GELS.
8. This Promotion is not valid with any other offers or promotions (including where premium vouchers are utilised for payment of premiums) held by GELS.
9. GELS reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw this Promotion at any time without prior notice. The decision of GELS on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final and binding on all customers.
10. Notwithstanding anything herein, GELS has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Promotion. If GELS subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, GELS may at its discretion, disqualify the participant and clawback/cancel the Rewards without prior notice.
11. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to GELS and its related corporations (collectively, the "Companies"), as well as their respective representatives, agents, the Companies' authorised service providers and relevant third parties (the Companies and all the other foregoing parties, collectively, “Great Eastern Persons”), collecting, using, disclosing, and/or sharing amongst themselves your personal data, for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to evaluate your proposal and to provide the products or services which you are applying for (including any policy renewals and policy upgrades, substitutions or replacements) and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern's Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Purposes”) which is accessible from Great Eastern Singapore’s website at https://www.greateasternlife.com, which you confirm you have read and understood.
Your consent herein supplement but do not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to Great Eastern Persons, and your consents herein are cumulative and additional to any rights which any of the Great Eastern Persons may have to collect, use, and/or disclose of your Personal Data, with or without your consent, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
In addition, where personal data of any person is disclosed by you, you further confirm and represent that you have obtained the consent of the individual concerned for the Purposes, unless such consent is not required under applicable laws: (i) to collect such personal data; (ii) for the disclosure of such personal data to the Great Eastern Persons; and (iii) for the Great Eastern Persons’ collection, use and/or disclosure of such personal data.
12. The terms and conditions of this Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.