The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“GE”)
Early Cancer Care and Early Cancer Care 2.0 DirectSell Campaign (“Campaign”) Promotion Terms & Conditions
“Plan” as used in this Campaign refers to the Early Cancer Care or Early Cancer Care 2.0 plan, as the case may be, and “Plans” refers to both the Early Cancer Care and Early Cancer Care 2.0 plans.
- Subject to the terms stated herein:
- “Plan” as used in this Campaign refers to the Early Cancer Care or Early Cancer Care 2.0 plan, as the case may be, and “Plans” refers to both the Early Cancer Care and Early Cancer Care 2.0 plans.
- Part B of this Campaign is open to policyholders of the Early Cancer Care 2.0 Plan, registered and issued between 1 March 2017 and 31 March 2017 (inclusive of both dates) and whose annual premium payable for the Early Cancer Care 2.0 Plan is at least S$800 (“Early Bird Eligible Member(s)”); and
- Part C of this Campaign is open to the first 10,000 policyholders of a Plan, registered between 1 March 2017 and 31 May 2017 (inclusive of both dates) and issued by 30 June 2017 (“Rebate Eligible Member(s)”) who satisfy the eligibility criteria set out in Part C below.
- GE reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or extend or withdraw the Campaign at any time without prior notice. The decision of GE on all matters relating to the Campaign, including but not limited to, the persons identified as Voucher Eligible Members, Early Bird Eligible Members and Rebate Eligible Members, shall be final and binding on all customers.
- By participating in the Campaign, you agree and consent to GE, its related corporations (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives, agents, the Companies’ authorised service providers and relevant third parties, collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer this Campaign.
- This Campaign is not valid with any other offers or promotions held by GE unless otherwise stated.
- GE shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to (i) replace or substitute the vouchers awarded and/or the Rebate (as defined below) with another premium of equal or similar value; and (ii) select the merchant honouring the vouchers. Any vouchers awarded and the Rebate shall not be exchangeable for cash or for other premiums.
- In relation to Part A and Part B of this Campaign as described below:
- an Early Bird Eligible Member shall not be regarded as a Voucher Eligible Member and vice versa. In no event shall any policyholder of a Plan be entitled to both gifts under Part A and Part B of this Campaign.
- the redemption letter for the voucher will be mailed to Voucher Eligible Members or Early Bird Eligible Members (as the case may be) to their postal addresses as reflected in the system records of GE within three (3) months from their Plan’s issue date.
- in the event of any replacement, cancellation or lapse of the relevant Plan, or the relevant Plan being declared void, occurring at any time within twelve (12) months from the date on which such Plan was issued, GE reserves the right to request that the Voucher Eligible Member or the Early Bird Eligible Member (as the case may be):
- return the original redemption letter to GE if the voucher has not been redeemed; or
- make full cash refund of the value of the voucher to GE if the voucher has been redeemed.
- redemption of the vouchers is subject to the conditions as stated in the respective redemption letters. The use of the vouchers is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant merchant providing the relevant products and/or services.
- GE shall not be liable in any way to replace any lost, damaged, defaced or stolen vouchers.
- The terms and conditions of the Campaign shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
Part A : S$40 Shopping Voucher
- Each Voucher Eligible Member is entitled to one (1) S$40 shopping voucher.
Part B : S$80 Shopping Voucher
- Each Early Bird Eligible Member is entitled to one (1) S$80 shopping voucher.
Part C : S$40 Cash Rebate
- All Rebate Eligible Members:
- who charge the full amount of their premiums for a Plan to an OCBC Great Eastern Cashflo credit card;
- who opt to pay the premiums of that Plan on an annual basis; AND
- whose OCBC Great Eastern Cashflo credit card accounts continue to be active and in good standing during the period of crediting between 1 September and 15 November 2017,
shall receive a S$40 cash rebate (“Rebate”).
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (“OCBC”) will credit the Rebate on behalf of GE. The Rebate shall strictly be made only to the Rebate Eligible Member’s OCBC Great Eastern Cashflo credit card account or where the Rebate Eligible Member is an OCBC Great Eastern Cashflo supplementary credit card member, to the credit card account of the principal credit card member. Crediting of the Rebate will be done between 1 September and 15 November 2017. Neither OCBC nor GE shall be required to notify Rebate Eligible Members of the crediting of their Rebates. OCBC shall not be responsible or liable to a Rebate Eligible Member for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of the Campaign (including the crediting of any Rebates under the Campaign).