1. Registration for the Great Bundle of Joy promotion is open to customers who are expecting or have given birth from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019 (inclusive of those dates) (“Promotion”).
2. The customer shall be a Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident or a foreigner who has a valid Singapore mailing address and with a valid employment pass or work permit.
3. Customers who register for the Promotion will be entitled to the following gifts (“Gift”):
a) One (1) year complimentary Mothercare Baby & Me Club VIP membership
b) Complimentary three (3) issues of The Singapore Women's Weekly magazine digital subscription
c) Complimentary six (6) months of Live Great Baby Protection Plan for the baby of the customer (registration must be done within 3 months from baby’s date of birth)
The first 2,500 customers to have successfully registered for the Promotion will be entitled to a set of gifts as set out below (“Great Bundle of Joy Gift”):
a) One (1) complimentary customised baby tote bag with a baby gift set.
b) One (1) complimentary Blackmores Corporate Wellness Club Membership with 100 bonus points.
4. Customers who have already registered for the Great Bundle of Joy campaign in 2018 will not be eligible for the registration of Great Bundle of Joy 2019 campaign.
Activation of Mothercare VIP Membership
5. Customers are required to activate their Mothercare VIP membership when they are notified of the activation details via the welcome EDM, which will be sent within four (4) weeks from the date of registration to the Mother’s email address indicated in the registration form.
a) For existing Mothercare VIP members, the VIP membership will be renewed for a further period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the existing VIP membership.
b) For new and regular members, the VIP membership is valid for one (1) year from the date they receive the welcome EDM.
6. The VIP Membership is not transferable, or exchangeable for cash and cannot be substituted with any other gift.
7. The VIP Membership is subject to Mothercare’s terms and conditions.
Activation of The Singapore Women's Weekly magazine digital subscription
8. Customers are required to activate their digital subscription of The Singapore Women's Weekly magazine when they are notified of the activation details via the welcome EDM, which will be sent within four (4) weeks from the date of registration to the Mother’s email address indicated in the registration form.
9. The Singapore Women's Weekly digital subscription is not transferable, exchangeable for cash and cannot be substituted with any other gift.
10. The digital magazine subscription is subject to The Singapore Women's Weekly terms and conditions.
Great Bundle of Joy Gift Redemption
11. Customers who are eligible for the Great Bundle of Joy Gifts will be notified via electronic mail (EDM) and the Great Eastern UpGreat App within four (4) weeks from the date of their registration to participate in the Campaign. The EDM will be sent to the Mother’s email address indicated in the registration form.
12. Customers are required to download the UpGreat App and register for an account using the same email address provided during registration in order to receive the gift voucher.
13. Customers will need to show the gift voucher in the UpGreat App at the specified redemption outlet to redeem the complimentary Great Bundle of Joy Gift.
14. Great Bundle of Joy Gift set is limited to 1 per customer and while stocks last for the Promotion.
15. Great Eastern is entitled to replace the Great Bundle of Joy Gifts with item(s) of similar or other value without prior notice. Gifts cannot be converted into cash. Great Eastern may replace, withdraw or add Gifts at any time without notice or liability.
1. The newborn and expecting mom/mom (“Life Assured”) will be entitled to a complimentary Live Great Baby and Mom Protection Plan for six (6) months (“Protection Plan”) and a baby safety kit if the completed enrolment form is submitted to The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“GELS”) in the following manner within three (3) months from the newborn’s date of birth:
a) by mailing the enrolment form to GELS at The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited, Strategic Alliance & e-initiatives Department, 1 Pickering Street, #01-01 Great Eastern Centre, Singapore 048659; or
b) by completing the enrolment form online at www.greateasternlife.com/livegreatbaby
2. The form must be completed by one of the parents of the newborn.
3. The maximum attained entry age of Protection Plan for expecting mom/mom is 55 years old (age next birthday).
4. For registrations that were done when mom is expecting, the mom’s personal accident insurance coverage will commence before the baby is born. The parents are required to email the baby’s details (Name, Birth Certificate Number, and date of birth) to email@example.com within three (3) months of the baby’s date of birth to cover the baby under the Protection Plan.
5. The Protection Plan is applicable to Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents and Foreigners. For foreigners, one of the parents of newborn must be residing in Singapore with a valid employment pass or work permit.
6. The Effective Date of the Protection Plan will be stated in the Certificate of Insurance issued by GELS and the Protection Plan shall expire six (6) months from the Effective Date.
7. The Certificate of Insurance for the Protection Plan will be presented to the registered parent(s) by a Great Eastern financial representative.
8. GELS reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw the above Programme at any time without prior notice. The decision of GELS on all matters relating to the Programme shall be final and binding on all customers.