Share Your Views For Better Deals (the “Lucky Draw”) Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to all individuals (“Participants”; each a “Participant”) who have provided their complete information in the prescribed format to participate in the survey organized by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“GELS”).
- The duration of the Lucky Draw (“Lucky Draw Period”) shall commence on 15 April 2016 and end on 30 September 2016.
- To qualify for the Lucky Draw, the Participant must:
- aged 18 years old and above;
- have a valid and registered Singapore residential address;
- log on to www.greateasternlife.com/shareandwin, agree to participate in the Lucky Draw and complete all the mandatory fields in the prescribed format to register (collectively the “Entries”; each an “Entry”).
- Each Entry submitted by the Participant should be made strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions herein before the Entry shall be deemed eligible for the Lucky Draw.
- There will be two (2) winners in this Lucky Draw. Each winner will receive a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (the “Prize”).
- The Prize is not exchangeable for cash or for any other items.
- Each qualifying Participant is only entitled to one (1) chance of winning a Prize, regardless of the total number of the Entries submitted during the Lucky Draw Period. Invalid or incomplete Entries will be disqualified from the Lucky Draw.
- By participating in this Lucky Draw, the Participant represents and warrants for the benefit of GELS that the information submitted in each Entry to GELS is true, accurate, complete and up to date.
- By providing the information required for the Lucky Draw, each Participant agrees and consents to GELS, its related corporations (collectively, the "Companies"), as well as their respective representatives and agents (“Representatives”) collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves his personal data, and disclosing such personal data to the Companies' authorised service providers and relevant third parties for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Lucky Draw.
These purposes are set out in GELS's Privacy Statement, which is accessible at https://www.greateasternlife.com/sg/en/privacy-and-security-policy.html and which the Participant confirms that he/she has read and understood.
In addition, by participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participant consents to the Companies and their Representatives collecting, using and disclosing his/her personal data in their records for the purposes of providing him/her updates and rewards about their products and services via:
- phone; and
- mail, email and other means of communication
- The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 31 October 2016 (the "Draw Date") and the winners will be announced and published on www.greateasternlife.com/pdpaluckydraw.
- The Companies’ distribution representatives, staff and their immediate families are not eligible for this Lucky Draw.
- GELS will notify the winners by post within ten (10) working days from the Draw Date (the "Notification Letter"). GELS shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to contact and notify the prize winners.
- The Prizes are to be collected by the winners in person with the original Notification Letter and original NRIC at Great Eastern Centre, 1 Pickering Street, Singapore within two (2) months from the date of Notification Letter. Details of the collection instructions will be provided in the Notification Letter.
- The Prizes not claimed within two (2) months from the date of Notification Letter may be forfeited, withdrawn or given to a reserve winner at the sole and absolute discretion of GELS.
- GELS reserves the right to waive or vary any of the terms and conditions or withdraw this Lucky Draw at any time without prior notice.
- GELS shall not be liable for any incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected Entries for any reason whatsoever or problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers or technical problems, or any combination thereof.
- Information on how to participate in the Lucky Draw shall form part of these terms and conditions governing the Lucky Draw.
- GELS’s decisions in all matters related to the Lucky Draw, prizes and prize winners shall be final. No correspondence or appeals shall be entertained in relation thereto.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or other promotional materials or communications relating to the Lucky Draw, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Lucky Draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, Participants hereby agree to all the terms and conditions of participation in the Lucky Draw as set out herein, including all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time be made by GELS.
Information correct as on 1 April 2016.