Activate your Group Personal Accident (“GPA”) policy coverage in a few easy steps.
This GPA policy coverage is available only to AIPRO members and individuals of AIPRO Member Companies including freelance media professionals/talents who have been issued an activation code. Terms and conditions apply.
|Benefits (payable only for accidents)||Sum Insured Per Person|
A) Accidental Death
B) Permanent Disablements
C) Other Permanent Disablements
|D) Temporary Total or Partial Disablements||-|
|E) Medical Expenses (*deductible: S$1,000 per person per accident)||
(TCM sub-limit of S$1,000)
Sum Insured reduced by 50% for age above 65 years old. Please refer to the policy wordings for full terms and conditions.
*A deductible of S$1,000 per person per accident is applicable and only amount above the deductible will be claimable.
Please follow these steps to activate your policy coverage:
- Enter your unique activation code in the box below.
- Upon successful validation, fill up the simple form and click submit. Please ensure that all information provided in the form is correct before submitting as you won’t be able to change the information after submission.
- Upon successful submission and activation, an email from Great Eastern containing essential information about your policy coverage will be sent to your registered email address. Please keep this email for future reference.
Please approach your company’s administrator or the AIPRO secretariat if you have not been issued with your activation code or if you encounter issues with its validity.
Important Information and Disclaimers:
- This policy is underwritten by Great Eastern General Insurance Limited.
- Please read the Policy Wordings, Terms and Conditions and Important Notes and FAQ for more details of the insurance plan.
- Please click here for more information and assistance should you need to file a claim.
Policy Owners' Protection Scheme:
- This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the General Insurance Association (GIA) or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).