⚠️ ALERT: Dear Valued Customers, Westgate Service Centre will be permanently closed from 1 February 2024. For location of our other Service Centres, please click here. Thank you.

Make a PA Supreme claim

Personal accident provides coverage for accidental bodily injury, disability or death. You can contact our General Claim hotline at +65 6248 2638 for assistance. Alternatively, you may contact your insurance advisor who will always be ready to help you.


Find out more on how to file a claim for:


Personal accident

  1. Medical report is required from your attending doctor stating the cause, nature and extent of injury sustained. Please note that the claimants are required to bear the fee for obtaining the medical report.
  2. Complete the claim form and submit it with all the required documents to us.



Documents to be submitted for claim processing includes:


For death

  • A copy of the Death Certificate
  • Autopsy report, coroner’s findings, etc.
  • Police report, if any
  • Letter of administration/probate/will (only for any claim exceeding $150,000)
  • Proof of relationship between the deceased and claimant


For permanent disablement and temporary disablement claim

  • Medical report from attending doctor
  • Copy of medical certificates


For medical expenses claim:

  • Original medical bills and receipts
  • Inpatient discharge summary in the case of hospitalisation
  • Medical report from attending doctor


The above documents serve as a list of basic documents. In the event if a more thorough investigation required for your claim in particular, we may request additional documents.