- You must be a CPF member
- You must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- You must be between 16* and 60* years old. If you are 21* years old & above when you made your first CPF contribution, you will be automatically covered. Otherwise, you can apply directly with us.
If you would like to apply for a DPS cover, kindly download the Proposal Form and mail it to us at:
1 Pickering Street, #01-01,
Great Eastern Centre,
Alternatively, you may visit our Customer Service Centre at the above address to submit the completed proposal form.
Declaration of Health Condition
Eligibility for a DPS cover is subject to you being in good health. You must declare and fully disclose all information regarding your health using the Health Declaration Form, including
- All your past and current illnesses;
- Any surgery/treatment/medical test that you had previously undergone or will be undergoing; and
- Any physical or mental impairment.
If you are suffering from any undisclosed pre-existing serious illness, claims will not be admitted.
You may download the following documents for more information on Dependants’ Protection Scheme.
Information Leaflet and Terms and Conditions
Click here for frequently asked questions on application for Dependants’ Protection Scheme.