Change Great ID password or unlock account
- In the Great ID sign in screen, go to the “forgot your password” link.
- Enter your email address.
- Verify your email address by using the verification code sent to your email inbox.
- Enter a new password.
You can unlock your account by resetting your password via the “forgot your password” link.
- Go to e-Connect and click [Log in with Great ID].
- Click [Forgot Your Password?].
- Enter your Great ID, then click [Next]. An email verification pin will be sent to your registered email address.
- Enter the pin and click [Next].
- Enter your new password and and re-enter your new password to confirm new password entry. Then click [Next].
- Click on [Log in].
- Select [Change Password] from the dropdown list.
- Enter your Current Password , new password and re-enter your password. Then, click [Submit]. Your new password will be in effect.