Update Great ID OTP mobile number
Follow the steps below if you wish to change the mobile number used to receive your Great ID one-time password (OTP).
There are 2 ways you can update your mobile number:
- If you are an existing eConnect or Great Eastern app user, you may sign in to eConnect or Great Eastern app to update your mobile number.
- If you are not an existing user, you may sign up for Great ID and update your mobile number via Singpass Myinfo during the sign up process.
- Alternatively, you can download and complete the Update of Personal Particulars form and send it to us through one of the following ways:
- Email it to email@example.com.
- Mail it to 1 Pickering Street, #01-01 Great Eastern Centre, Singapore 048659.
- Submit it in person to our Customer Service Centres at Great Eastern Centre or Great Eastern @ Changi from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Update mobile number with Singpass
Open the Great Eastern app. Click Great ID to sign into your account.
Key in your e-mail address (which is also your Great ID) and password. Click Continue.
Your phone would be prompted to verify the biometric(s) you had set up in this device previously. Once your biometric has been verified, click Continue.
Click I am using a different number.
Select Update via Myinfo and click Next. You would then be directed to Singpass to perform your sign-in.
Once you have signed into Singpass, confirm that you are agreeable to sharing your NRIC/FIN and mobile number with Great Eastern Life by clicking I Agree.
After your mobile number has been successfully retrieved from Myinfo, you will receive an on-screen alert. Please ensure that your personal particulars are accurate. If not, please update your personal particulars in Myinfo and re-do the profile retrieval. Click Next.
You will be brought to the home page.