Great Eastern Birthday Treats Terms & Conditions
1. Great Eastern Birthday Treats is a customer rewards programme for Great Eastern policyholders aged 17 and above (based on age next birthday), who have at least one Life or Accident & Health policy purchased from a financial representative of Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Ltd (“Great Eastern”).
2. Policyholders who are eligible for the Birthday Treats will be notified via electronic mailer (EDM) or short message service (SMS), a month before their birthday month.
3. Only policyholders who have given their marketing consent to Great Eastern will receive the notification.
4. The Birthday Treats are available from the day when the policyholder receives the notification and will end a month after the policyholder’s birthday month. For example:
|Birthday Treats Start Date
|Birthday Treats End Date
|When Policyholder receives the notification
|31 May 2023
Birthday Treats (e-vouchers redeemable via Great Eastern Rewards mobile application)
5. Eligible policyholder can redeem the available Birthday Treats via our Great Eastern Rewards mobile application.
6. Each eligible policyholder is entitled to redeem each Birthday Treats e-voucher once only, unless otherwise stated.
7. To redeem the Birthday Treats, policyholders will have to download and sign up for an Great Eastern Rewards account using a valid email address and verify as a Great Eastern customer with their NRIC/FIN.
8. Birthday Treats are only available during the valid redemption period as stated under each Birthday Treat featured in the Great Eastern Rewards mobile application.
9. All Birthday Treats are non-transferrable, non-refundable or exchangeable for cash or in kind.
10. There will be strictly no extension of the Birthday Treats validity period.
11. Redemption of Birthday Treats are subject to the terms and conditions listed under each Treat in the Great Eastern Rewards mobile application.
12. Great Eastern is entitled to replace or withdraw the Birthday Treats at any time without prior notice or liability.
Information updated as at 13 Jan 2023