Sign up for the Live Great Programme
Live Great Healthy Rewards 1
Sign up for PayAssure, Supreme Term, Supreme Term (Limited Pay 65), or Supreme Living Term before 31 December 2013 to participate in this programme.
Follow the three steps below, and score well in the Live Great Health Assessment to receive the following cash rewards:
Terms & conditions apply
1. What policies qualify for the Live Great Healthy Rewards ("the Programme")?
Policyholders who own any of the following Great Eastern Life policies, which are in force as at 31 December 2013, are eligible for the Programme: PayAssure, Supreme Term, Supreme Term (Limited Pay 65), Supreme Living Term.
2. I have previously bought a Supreme Term / Supreme Living Term / Supreme Term (Limited Pay 65) policy in 2012, do I qualify for the Programme?
Yes. Policyholders who own any of the above policies and whose policy remains in force as of 31 December 2013 are eligible to take part, regardless of when their policy was purchased. Policies that are in forced after 31 December 2013 will be excluded from the Programme.
3. Do I need to register my participation for the Programme?
No pre-registration is required. Policyholders who are eligible will automatically receive a notification from Great Eastern Life approximately 6 months before their Policy Anniversary with details on how they can participate in the Programme.
4. I understand that to qualify for these Cash Rewards, customers will have to undergo a Live Great Health Assessment. What tests will I be assessed under the Live Great Health assessment?
The Live Great Health Assessment will cover health indicators such as Body Mass Index, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol levels, Blood Glucose, Waist Circumference.
5. If my annualised premium for my Supreme Term policy is S$1,200, what are the rewards I can look forward to?
For each of the 3 years 2014, 2015 and 2016, policyholders can qualify for an annual cash reward amounting to 15% of their policy’s annualized premium, i.e. S$180 if they meet the Programme’s criteria for that particular year. If they consecutively meet the Programme’s criteria for all 3 years, they can qualify for a cash reward amounting to 30% (instead of 15%) of their policy’s annualized premium for 2016, i.e. $360. The cash reward amount is capped at S$2,000.00 per policy per year.