⚠️ ALERT: We have been alerted to calls from people posing as Great Eastern staff or agents on matters regarding CareShield Life. Please do not respond to such calls or divulge any personal information.
Our financial representative will answer any questions you may have about our products and planning.
1. The above is for general information only. It is not a contract of Insurance. Please refer to the policy documents for the precise terms and conditions of the insurance plan.
2. This policy is subject to the Premium Before Cover Warranty Clause, which requires the premium to be paid and received on or before the inception date of the policy.
3. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the General Insurance Association (GIA) or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
4. PA Supreme is underwritten by Great Eastern General Insurance Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Eastern Holdings Limited and a member of the OCBC Group.
5. You may wish to seek advice from a qualified adviser before making a commitment to purchase this product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a qualified adviser, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. If you decide that the policy is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free look provision, if any, and the insurer may recover from you any expense incurred by the insurer in underwriting the policy.
6. It is usually detrimental to replace an existing accident and health plan with a new one. A penalty may be imposed for early plan termination and the new plan may cost more or have less benefits at the same cost.
Information correct as at 1 September 2019.