1. The GREAT Missions is a free pre-race fringe activity offered to all registered participants (each a “Participant”, collectively “Participants”) of the Great Eastern Women’s Run (GEWR) 2023. The Missions will take place during the period of 1 June 2023 to 31 October 2023 via the 42Race mobile app.
2. Participants can take part in each month’s mission which consists of a series of six (6) mini missions that are updated on the 1st of each month on a monthly basis (“Monthly Mission”) and stand to win attractive prizes upon completion of all mini missions for each month. The mini missions for each Monthly Mission will be available from 0900 hours on the 1st of the month till 2359 on the last day of the month.
3. Participants have to complete all six mini missions in order to be deemed as having completed the Monthly Mission. Upon completing a Monthly Mission, the Participant is eligible for the lucky draw of that month. The Participant will receive a notification under “My Rewards” tab at the end of that month if she is eligible for the lucky draw of that month.
4. The winners for the respective Monthly Mission will receive the prizes as set out below:
June’s Monthly Mission: 5 winners will each win S$50 worth of Key Power Sports vouchers
July’s Monthly Mission: 5 winners will each win a package of 3 X 1L Bamnut Milk + 2 boxes of High Protein Instant Noodles with Tote Bag worth S$50
August’s Monthly Mission: 5 winners will each win S$50 worth of eCapitaVouchers
September’s Monthly Mission: 5 winners will each win 2 sets of Vantelin Joint Support (Knee and Ankle) worth S$96
October’s Monthly Mission: 5 winners will each win a Manduka Begin Yoga Mat 5mm 68” worth S$119
5. Winners will be randomly selected from all Participants who have completed the Mission for the relevant month by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“Great Eastern”) in its sole and absolute discretion. Only Participants who meet all criteria of the Missions mechanics will be considered for the prizes. Participants who complete each Monthly Mission for all 5 months will be eligible to participate in all 5 lucky draws. For example, a Participant who has completed Monthly Missions from June to October, will be entitled to participate in all 5 lucky draws.
6. All employees and financial representatives of The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited are not eligible for any prizes in any of the missions.
7. The winners will be announced and published within seven (7) working days after the end of each Monthly Missions at https://www.greateasternlife.com/greateasternwomensrun/index.htm.
8. The Monthly Missions are available in the 42Race mobile app after registration for the GEWR 2023. Participants must complete all mini missions for each Monthly Mission through the 42Race mobile app. The 42Race mobile app is available for download on Android Play Store and Apple App Store.
9. Should there be any fraudulent or wrongful activity or result found, the Participant’s account will be suspended, and the Participant will be disqualified from the Missions. The Participant will not be eligible for any of the prizes obtained through the Missions.
10. Any fraudulent result will not be taken into consideration for e-deals, lucky draws, reward tier prizes and leader board if any.
11. For queries or complaints on the Mission or 42Race mobile app, participants are to allow for at least 5 working days for a response, from the day the query or complaint is lodged.
12. Great Eastern shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to replace or substitute any of the prizes stated at paragraph 4 with another item of equal or similar value selected by Great Eastern. Otherwise, each prize is not exchangeable for cash or for any other items.
13. Great Eastern, Esprimo Pte Ltd and 42Technology Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organisers”) reserve the right to replace any winners if she is disqualified or subsequently disqualified for any valid reason as determined by the Organisers, the Organisers’ decision shall be final and binding.
14. Great Eastern will not be liable for any technical glitches, faults, delays, virus, malware in the Mobile App or through Participant’s participation in the Missions, nor for any loss and damage suffered as a result thereof.
15. By participating in the Missions, each Participant agrees and consent to Great Eastern and its related corporations (collectively, the "Companies"), as well as their respective representatives, the Companies' authorised service providers, the Organisers and relevant third parties (the Companies and all the other foregoing parties, collectively, “Great Eastern Persons”), collecting, using, disclosing, and/or sharing amongst themselves such personal data, for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to conduct the Missions which the participant is signing up for and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern's Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Purposes”) which is accessible from Great Eastern Singapore’s website, which each participant confirms they have read and understood.
Each Participant’s consent herein supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents that Participant may have previously provided to Great Eastern Persons, and each Participant’s consents herein are cumulative and additional to any rights which any of the Great Eastern Persons may have to collect, use, and/or disclose of a Participant’s Personal Data, with or without that Participant’s consent, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
16. Winners of each month will be contacted within seven (7) working days after the winners are announced via email (the "Notification Message"). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond by the date as indicated in the Notification Message, their prize will be forfeited, withdrawn or given to a reserve winner at the sole and absolute discretion of Great Eastern. Should a Participant be deemed ineligible after the announcement of all winners has been made, Great Eastern reserves the right to disqualify such a Participant.
17. The Notification Message will set out the procedure for prize redemption.
18. A winner who does not respond to the Notification Message within one (1) month from the date of the Notification Message may have their prize forfeited, withdrawn or given to a reserve winner at the sole and absolute discretion of Great Eastern.
19. Great Eastern shall not be liable for or be responsible in respect of any expenses, losses, costs, damages, liabilities or other consequences of whatsoever nature (collectively “Losses”) suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by Participants of the Missions howsoever caused or arising and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, whether by reason of or on account of any act or omission whether negligent or otherwise on the part of Great Eastern or its employees or agents.
20. Participants acknowledge and accept that the Prizes are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Great Eastern does not warrant, represent or guarantee the usability or quality of the Prizes as they are provided by a third party. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, Great Eastern disclaims all warranties (whether express or implied) including but not limited to warranties that the Prizes will meet the Prize winners’ requirements, warranties of satisfactory quality, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All issues with regard to using the Prize shall be directed to the applicable merchant and not to Great Eastern. Upon the issuance of a Prize to a winner, neither Great Eastern nor its employees, directors, officers, agents or assignee shall be responsible or liable in any way to any person for any prizes that are tampered, damaged or not working properly. Participants acknowledge and accept that all Prizes may also be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the third party merchant providing the relevant Prize.
21. Great Eastern reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw this Missions at any time without prior notice.
22. The decision of Great Eastern on all matters relating to the Missions shall be final and binding on all customers.
23. Participants grant Great Eastern the rights necessary for distribution and public display of any content submitted as part of this Missions, and hereby grants Great Eastern on a royalty-free basis the perpetual right to exclusively and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on the Instagram/ Facebook page or elsewhere, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged in relation to Great Eastern Women’s Run, whether locally or worldwide.
24. The terms and conditions of the Missions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereto.
25. By participating in the Missions, the Participants shall be deemed to have agreed to abide by all terms and conditions of participating in the Missions as set out here, including any amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time be made by Great Eastern.
26. Participants acknowledge and accept that they will be required to use third party programmes, software, websites and applications and will be subject to the terms and conditions, including privacy policies, governing a Participant’s use of such third party programmes, websites and applications. Great Eastern has no control over the rights and obligations governing a Participant’s use of any third party’s programmes, software, websites and applications.