Beacon Hospital has come a long way since its humble beginnings in the third quarter of 2005. Today, it boasts a 80-bed facility, a spacious day care ward, intensive care units and 4 brand new operating theatres. There are also many new facilities added to the health screening centre.
These additions and expansions are proof of Beacon Hospital's steadfast objective of providing high-quality patient care and diagnostic services utilizing the latest of medical technology. We are also passionate for our customers' satisfaction. Much emphasis has been placed to ensure our staff are well trained and equipped with the necessary medical as well as communication skills to ensure your visit with us is as comfortable as possible. We also boast of a panel of highly respectable consultants who are in the forefront of their own medical field, whether it be for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
We firmly believe in preventive health care and that if diseases were detected early, there is a huge deference in one's prognosis and success of treatment. Therefore, we have heavily invested in many equipment for health screening purposes and tailored numerous packages to suit each individual's need.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
At Beacon Hospital, we always strive to give back to the community through our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programmes. The Beacon CSR Programme is a project initiated by the management of Beacon Hospital to help the less privileged cancer patients and the irrespective families in their battle for cancer.
Under this programme, Beacon Hospital takes pride in being able to sponsor or subsidies the cost of treatment for under privileged patients on Radiotherapy (LINAC) and Radiosurgery (Cyberknife) through our CSR Welfare Fund.
- To be first choice provider of a holistic range of clinical services using cutting edge technology and tested expertise.
- To constantly seek new, innovative and state-of-art medical equipment from around the world.
- To constantly provide updates and training to doctors to enables them to have access to the latest medical information and techniques.
- To uphold the highest level of ethics, integrity and honesty
- To provide affordable treatment to our patients.
- To provide world class services to our patients.
- To be a leader in innovative and minimally invasive therapy techniques.
- To provide comprehensive healthcare screening services.
- To constantly evolve and provide alternative treatments to what is readily available in the Malaysian market.
Exclusive Privileges for Live Great Cardmember:
1) 15% discount from original price for
- Essential Health Pack (M-RM1444, F-RM1614)
- Advanced Health Pack (M-RM2804, F-RM3059)
- DNA Health Pack (M-RM4827, F-RM4997)
2) Great Eastern DNA Profiling
- Special package only for Live Great Programme Members at RM3580 (Male and Female), original price at RM4280
- Screening that focuses on knowing your DNA, a breakthrough in predictive medicine
- Health Screening Voucher worth RM299 for all existing and new policy holders
- ONE of the following screening will be given to all existing and new policy holders (new Live Great Programme members) in their welcome kit
- Comprehensive blood test
- Full blood count
- Renal profile
- Liver profile
- Lipid profile
- Fasting blood glucose
- Bone densitometry
- Blood test to be redeem at Beacon Hospital on an appointment basis (to call TM Dept), and customers are required to go for a Beacon Hospital tour
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid until 31 December 2017
- The offers would only be valid with the presentation of the Live Great card.
- Great Eastern Loyalty Card must be presented at entry for verification purposes
- The offers are not valid with other on-going discounts, offers, rebates, vouchers, promotions, privileges or membership/loyalty programs, unless otherwise stated.
- Great Eastern Life and Beacon Hospital reserve the right to replace the gift/complimentary item (with an item of similar value) if it is unavailable at the time of purchase, where applicable.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- The offer may be subject to prevailing government taxes and/or service charges, where applicable.
- Great Eastern Life is not an agent of Beacon Hospital or vice versa.
- Great Eastern Life makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Beacon Hospital's goods and services, and hence would have no liability to any person in respect of Beacon Hospital's goods and services. Any disputes regarding Beacon Hospital's goods and services must be directly resolved with Beacon Hospital.
- Great Eastern Life shall not be liable in any way for any loss, claim, damage or injury suffered or incurred in connection with the utilisation or enjoyment of the offer, utilisation or enjoyment of any of Beacon Hospital's goods and services, or redemption or usage of any gifts.
- Great Eastern Life and Beacon Hospital reserve the right to vary or amend the offer or the terms and conditions applicable thereto, without prior notice.
Great Eastern Life reserves the right to terminate or withdraw the Programme or any privileges without prior notice or liability to any party.