Gather your girlfriends and join us as we flag off virtually on 1 Nov 2020. Stand a chance to win Zalora Gift Cards worth $100 and the Grand Prize of a Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer worth $599.
Here's how to take part:
1) Decide on a distance to run. Select from 4 race categories - 2km Mummy + Me, 5km, 10km, 21.1km and feel the Great Eastern Women's Run spirit when you don in red!
2) From 1 to 8 Nov 2020, track your run using any of the eligible GPS enabled apps and complete your run at one go.
3) Take a screenshot of your run summary on the GPS enabled app after completing your run. Ensure the date, time, route and distance is captured. Refer to this post to guide you on entry submissions.
4) Take a completion photo or selfie during the duration of the run.
5) Submit your entry by leaving a comment on the pinned Challenge Facebook post from 1 Nov 0000hrs to 8 Nov 2359 hrs.
6) 5 prize winners per category (2km, 5km, 10km, 21.1km) will be selected to win a Zalora gift card worth $100 each. In addition, one Grand Prize Winner will win a Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer worth $599.
1. The GEWR #Lifeproof Challenge (the “Challenge”) will be conducted on Great Eastern Women’s Run’s Facebook and Instagram page from 0000hrs on 1 November 2020 to 2359hrs on 8 November 2020 (“Challenge Period”).
2. To be eligible for the “Challenge”, participants must be female and be 18 years of age or older as of 31 December 2020. Participants of ‘2KM Mummy + Me’ must consist of two pax (1 Female Adult above 18 years of age, and 1 Female Child below 13 years of age as of 31 December 2020).
3. The Challenge is open only to women (“Participants”) who have provided all information as required under these Terms and Conditions to The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited (“Great Eastern”) within the Challenge Period (as defined above).
3. To qualify for the Challenge, Participants must:
a.Like the Facebook page of Great Eastern Women’s Run (Great Eastern Women’s Run)
b.Follow the Instagram page of Great Eastern Women’s Run (@gewomensrun)
c.Share the pinned GEWR #Lifeproof Challenge Facebook post, to be posted on the GEWR Facebook page on 1 November 2020 0000hrs (“the pinned Challenge Facebook post”), on Participant’s Facebook profile page. The privacy setting of the shared post must be made public.
d.Complete the race distance between 1 Nov to 8 Nov 2020 and track the run with a GPS enabled running app
vii. Nike Run Club
e. Comment on the pinned Challenge Facebook post by uploading the following onto the Comments section of the post (Each an “Entry”):
i. an image with the Participant’s run summary obtained from the running app. The image should clearly show the route, date, time and distance of the run; and
ii. a selfie of the Participant with timestamp clearly indicated. The selfie must be taken within the duration of the run. Face / full body shots will be accepted.
4. Each Entry submitted by a Participant must be made strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions herein before the Entry shall be deemed eligible for the Challenge.
5. Participants may submit unlimited unique entries during the Challenge Period to increase their chances of winning.
6. By participating in the Challenge, the Participant represents and warrants for the benefit of Great Eastern that the information submitted in each Entry to Great Eastern is true, accurate, complete and up to date.
7. By providing the information required for the Challenge, each Participant agrees and consents to Great Eastern, its related corporations (collectively, the "Companies"), as well as their respective representatives and agents collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves her personal data, and disclosing such personal data to the Companies' authorised service providers and relevant third parties for purposes reasonably required by the Companies to administer the Challenge and such other purposes as described in Great Eastern’s Privacy Statement which is accessible from Great Eastern’s website, which the Participant confirms to have read and understood.
8. Great Eastern shall select five (5) prize winners per category (2km, 5km, 10km, 21.1km) (“Prize Winners”), judged by Great Eastern at its sole discretion. In addition, Great Eastern shall also select one Grand Prize Winner from all eligible Entries, at its sole discretion. Winners will be determined by Great Eastern from all eligible Entries. Only entries that meet all parts of the contest’s mechanics will be considered. Prize Winners are each entitled to a Zalora gift card worth $100, while the Grand Prize winner is entitled to a Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer worth $599. Winners of the Challenge will be contacted via a private message on Facebook on 20 November 2020, after the full list of winners have been publicly announced on Facebook,. To facilitate the distribution of prizes, Prize Winners must provide a valid Singapore registered address, and contact details of the winners will be collected. If a Prize Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the private message by 27 November 2020, the prize will be forfeited, withdrawn or given to a reserve winner at the sole and absolute discretion of Great Eastern. If a winner responds to accept the prize but fails to collect the prize by 18 December 2020, the prize will be forfeited and Great Eastern shall be entitled to select another winner. Should a Participant be deemed ineligible after the announcement of all winners has been made, Great Eastern reserves the right to disqualify such Participant.
9. Challenge entries will be disqualified if Participants’ profiles are determined to be fake accounts or spambots. Entries must be submitted by the deadline stated in the Challenge post (the “Deadline”). All times stated are in Singapore Time, UTC +08:00. Great Eastern Women’s Run reserves the right to amend the Deadline at any time without prior notice. All entries received thereafter will automatically be disqualified.
10. Participants grant Great Eastern Women’s Run the rights necessary for distribution and public display of any content submitted as part of this Challenge , and hereby grants Great Eastern Women’s Run on a royalty-free basis the perpetual right to exclusively and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on the Instagram/ Facebook page or elsewhere, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Great Eastern Women’s Run, whether locally or worldwide.
11. Participants also grant Great Eastern Women’s Run the right to use such participant’s name, likeness, biographical information and photo used submitted via various media channels for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Instagram/ Facebook page or the Challenge or other promotions, and hereby release Great Eastern Women’s Run from any liability with respect thereto.
12. Great Eastern Women’s Run reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or withdraw this Challenge at any time without prior notice. The prizes are not exchangeable for cash or for any other items.
13. Great Eastern Women’s Run shall not be liable for any incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected Entries for any reason whatsoever or problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers or technical problems, or any combination thereof.
14. Information on how to participate in the Challenge shall form part of these terms and conditions governing the Challenge.
15. Great Eastern Women’s Run’s decisions in all matters related to the Challenge, prizes and Prize Winners shall be final. No correspondence or appeals shall be entertained in relation thereto.
16. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing or other promotional materials or communications relating to the Challenge, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
17. The Challenge and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
18. By participating in the Challenge, Participants hereby agree to all the terms and conditions of participation in the Challenge as set out herein, including all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time be made by Great Eastern Women’s Run.