Make a maid injury and hospitalisation claim

If and when your maid suffers any accidental bodily injury or illnesses that requires hospitalisation and surgical care, you may call our General Claim hotline at +65 6248 2638 for advice. Alternatively, you may contact your insurance advisor who will always be ready to assist you.


Find out more on how to file a claim for:


Maid injury

  1. Make a police report if there is a fatal/serious injury.
  2. Medical report is required from your domestic servant’s attending doctor stating the date of onset, cause, nature of injury/illness. Please note that the claimants are required to bear the cost of obtaining a medical report.
  3. Complete the claim form and submit it with all the required documents to us.


Documents to be submitted for claim processing includes:



  • A copy of the death certificate
  • Autopsy report, coroner’s findings, etc.
  • Police report, if any


Hospital and surgical expenses

  • Original final hospital tax invoice/ medical receipts
  • Medical report and inpatient discharge summary
  • Police report, if any


The above documents serve as a list of basic documents. In the event if a more thorough investigation required for your claim in particular, we may request additional documents.