Make a terminal illness claim
Follow these steps to make a claim.
Step 1: Download and complete these documents
- Terminal Illness Claimant's Statement
- Doctor's Statement for Terminal Illness
- Clinical Abstract Application Form
How to apply for the Doctor's Statement
Download and print the relevant Doctor's Statement template (as above) to be completed by the attending medical specialist in the relevant field. You will be required to pay a fee for the application. Depending on the type of hospital, the process will be different.
For restructured hospital (public hospital), apply through the hospital's Medical Report Office (MRO). This may take approximately 6-8 weeks.
For private hospital, pass the doctor's statement to your attending doctor to complete during your visit.
Step 2: Submit your documents
a. Your Great Eastern Financial Representative
c. By post:
Attention to: Life Claim Department
The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited
1 Pickering Street
Great Eastern Centre #01-01
How to check your claim status
- View online: e-Connect
- Contact your Great Eastern Financial Representative
- Call our Claims Specialist Hotline at 6856 8548
- Email us at: LifePAClaims-SG@greateasternlife.com
For General Insurance claims, visit our General Insurance claims page.