To preserve the relationship of trust that we share with our customers and stakeholders, we manage our business with a high standard of corporate governance and ensure that our customers are treated in a fair and ethical manner.
Better protection of data
To safeguard the company’s data and our customers, we’ve put in place a comprehensive cyber security roadmap and a maturity programme to improve our defence against new threats.
- A code of conduct to set the standards of ethics and professional behaviour expected of employees and Financial Representatives
- Fair dealing has been included as a key criteria in our performance assessment for senior management
- Group Data Governance programme – protects our customers’ data and addresses violations and incidents promptly
- Cyber-risk management framework and policies to minimise business disruption and ensure the continuity of customer service
- A comprehensive cyber security roadmap and maturity programme to drive continuous improvement of our cyber defence against new and increasing threats