If you own a vehicle, you are required by law to take out a motor insurance for it. For your convenience and peace of mind, our product covers wide range of vehicles and benefits.
- Third party cover - This policy insures you against claims made against you for bodily injuries or deaths caused to other persons (known as the third party), as well as loss or damage to third party property caused by the use of your vehicle.
- Third party, fire and theft cover - This policy provides insurance against claims for third party bodily injury and death, third party property loss or damage, and also accidental loss or damage to your own vehicle due to fire or theft.
- Comprehensive cover - This policy provides the widest coverage, i.e. third party bodily injury and death, third party property loss or damage and accidental loss or damage to your own vehicle due to fire, theft or damage to your own vehicle.
By paying additional premium, you can add on the following benefits:
- Windscreen Damage
- Passenger’s liability cover
- Legal liability of passengers
- Damage arising from floods, landslide and storms
- Loss or damage to NGV tank
- Loss or damage to vehicle accessories
- NCD relief extension
- Compensation for assessed repair time
- Strikes, riots and civil commotion cover
- Geographical area extension - Thailand
- Geographical area extension – West Kalimantan
Get your free quotation by following these simple steps:
STEP 1 : Email to email@example.com. Details required :
- Make & Model
- Cubic Capacity
- Vehicle Number
- Year of Manufacture
- Type of Coverage (Comprehensive, Third Party or Third Party Fire & Theft)
- Any other additional benefits to be included? – Windscreen , Flood/ Windstorm , Vehicle Accessories, Strike/Riot/Civil Commotion/ Current Year NCD relief/ Legal Liability to Passenger , Legal Liability of Passenger
- I/C Number
- Mobile Number
STEP 2 : Receive your Quotation within 24-hours
- For a faster service, customers are encouraged to provide a complete required information for a binding/actual quote or a copy of the previous policy schedule/renewal notice
- Customers are welcome to walk-in to any of GEGM Branches or to our HQ at Menara Great Eastern, Level 18 | 303, Jalan Ampang | 50450 Kuala Lumpur or contact GEGM customer Careline @ 03-42598900/email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may also refer to any GEGM appointed agents.
- Kindly be informed that our sum covered/insured is based on Market Valuation provided by the Insurance Services Malaysia Berhad through their ISM ABI System that is adopted and practised by the takaful and insurance industries in the determination of the vehicle market value.